3 replies to this topic

Lejenk

Lejenk

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
Hi,

Well, first of, i did not allow Insanelymac the offline access, do not know if it has anything to do with the issue.

I set up my profile to sync the profile picture with FB, somehow this does not happen, only when i do it manually. (Edit profile, manage Facebook, synchronize.)
I allowed Insanelymac to share my profile feed on Facebook, unless i select the option to post it to Facebook,(When i update my feed) it will not be posted.

Don't know if it happens to others, tested it with multiple browsers etc, been looking at it for a few months.
Something is wrong in the synchronization i think.

Poco

Poco

InsanelyMac Plumber

• Administrators
  • 1,494 posts
Should be fixed now, task stopped running at the end of March. I've never tried synching anything before other than the basics, so not sure if offline makes a difference

Lejenk

Lejenk

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
Just tested it, but i did not give it time to sync, did it manual. Just my findings over the past months, last time i updated the settings was a month ago, so i will need to do another check on it.
Topic can be moved or deleted. Will test it if i change my profile pic again, perhaps wait an hour or so then.
Offline should not make a difference.

Poco

Poco

InsanelyMac Plumber

• Administrators
  • 1,494 posts
Task will next run at 10:21 GMT and every hour after

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy