WhatTheTech

Macmodder Addict

• Retired
  • 458 posts
Hardware?
Installation method?
DSDT?
What do you mean it doesn't work?

For future reference you should include as much information as possible in your help requests. Good luck!

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,973 posts
Does anyone now, by the way, if this card works fine with OSX, with all three ports usable, specially HDMI? I'm looking forward a reasonably priced GPU for my HTPC running Lion 10.7.5, and i am seriously considering this card. Google can be a real pain in the OS sometimes (forgive me the lousy pun): all my searches pointed me to Voldemort's castle! O_o

Khunto06: if you don't know what are your specs, and have windows installed on your PC, run Everest and attach here the txt file it generates.

Best regards!

WhatTheTech

WhatTheTech

Macmodder Addict

• Retired
  • 458 posts

Does anyone now, by the way, if this card works fine with OSX, with all three ports usable, specially HDMI? I'm looking forward a reasonably priced GPU for my HTPC running Lion 10.7.5, and i am seriously considering this card. Google can be a real pain in the OS sometimes (forgive me the lousy pun): all my searches pointed me to Voldemort's castle! O_o

Great pun :D

SirKeldon just picked up one of these: http://www.asus.com/...ds/GTX650E1GD5/

Works OOB, is SUPER energy efficient, and only about $100 if you're in the U.S.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy