stereotrope

stereotrope

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi,

i m from france but live in spain.
i m a musician and have worked as a sound designer for video game industry during the last 8 years.
i m new to the world of hackintosh and i m currently trying to install snow leopard on my config.
still pending of passing the 2nd quizz to be able to post in the forum.
see you soon

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,769 posts
Hello stereotrope!!!! :welcomeani: to Insanelymac, first put your hardware in your signature, then take a look in this guide, if need help post here in your topic.

The all-in-one guide to Vanilla OS X Mountain Lion + Chameleon + DSDT for beginners http://www.insanelym...howtopic=280756

WhatTheTech

WhatTheTech

Macmodder Addict

• Retired
  • 454 posts
Bienvenue! Good luck with the quiz!

stereotrope

stereotrope

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hello stereotrope!!!! :welcomeani: to Insanelymac, first put your hardware in your signature, then take a look in this guide, if need help post here in your topic.

The all-in-one guide to Vanilla OS X Mountain Lion + Chameleon + DSDT for beginners http://www.insanelym...howtopic=280756

Hi iFire, thanks for your reply.
i ve just updated my profile and added my hardware configuration in my signature.
i can't access to the 2nd quizz...i ve tried twice to pass it but i failed...i hope i still can try one last time...do you know why i can't access the 2nd quizz???

i m currently running into problems trying to install snow leopard on my pc. i m using myhack method. once i m on the language screen, i got stuck with no mouse and no keyboard responding. my bios is quite out of date (F2 version), so i guess one good start would be to update it, but i m a bit scared to do it, i never flashed a bios before...
do you think i could solve my problem without having to update the bios? if i update it, shall i update to the latest version?
muchas gracias por tu ayuda :)
ahora voy a leer el guia que me pusiste. pero quiero installar snow leopard, porque en Mountain Lion, mi tarjeta de audio no funciona bien...

stereotrope

stereotrope

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
hello ifire, i don t understand, i ve edited my signature but it s still not visible...can you see it???
i m sorry i dont understand how to display my signature, if you can help me that d be great ! many thx !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy