photoshop illustrator indesign snow leopard lion mountain lion

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,973 posts
Good to know, Bronzovka! You're running in 32-bit kernel mode, right?

Bronya

Bronya

InsanelyMac Legend

• Coders
  • 964 posts
Duran Keeley, what plugins ? for cs6 AND SYSTEM CRASH ?

Good to know, Bronzovka! You're running in 32-bit kernel mode, right?

32 AND 64 BIT :)

Duran Keeley

Duran Keeley

InsanelyMac Sage

• Local Moderators
  • 471 posts

Duran Keeley, what plugins ? for cs6 AND SYSTEM CRASH ?

32 AND 64 BIT :)

No, just crash on the apps. Same plugin's as before like MMXcore in Photoshop & Illustrator ones mentioned before.

EDIT: Bronzovka your words are golden! Reinstalled Lion, used a NEW Adobe ID so it was the start of the trial again, updated and Boom! Working! It was not updating before because I was replacing the amtlib because of my trial being expired!

EDIT 2: It worked for Photoshop but I seem to have crashes still on Illustrator on those same plugins

Edited by Duran Keeley, 06 March 2013 - 01:14 PM.

Duran Keeley

Duran Keeley

InsanelyMac Sage

• Local Moderators
  • 471 posts

Photoshop CS6 is still not working with MMXCore.plugin. Closes on startup with the CPUID check on console.

Illustrator also crashes with PSLFilterAdapter.aip . BNPlugin.aip and DropShadow.aip don't load correctly but Illustrator opens with these if I delete PSLFilterAdapter.aip.

I tried mach_rc13, mach_rc15, 64bit and 32bit kernel modes, and it's all the same.

My specs:
M4A79XTD EVO
Phenom x4 955
4GB
HD5770

Hi Vikernes,

Is your Photoshop CS6 fully updated? Because as discused earlier in the topic the original MMXcore crashes unless updated. As for Illustrator I reported this in ealier posts...

Illustrator corrupts everytime you delete plugins... Reinstall Illustrator and only delete BNPlugin.aip & PSLFilterAdapter.aip.

Good Day Sir

Vikernes

Vikernes

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Hi Vikernes,

Is your Photoshop CS6 fully updated? Because as discused earlier in the topic the original MMXcore crashes unless updated. As for Illustrator I reported this in ealier posts...

Illustrator corrupts everytime you delete plugins... Reinstall Illustrator and only delete BNPlugin.aip & PSLFilterAdapter.aip.

Good Day Sir

Hello Duran Keeley!

Yes, according to the info on the topic, I installed my trial of the cs6 suite, and then ran the Adobe Application Manager to update the software. When it ended updating, Photoshop still crashed with MMXcore.plugin.
But, the thing is, I went to check the Photoshop cs6 version and it had 13.0 x64 in it. And I went on to Adobe's site and found out that there are already more updated versions, like 13.0.4 or 13.1.2. So I don't know why the App Manager was reporting my software as fully updated, that was probably the problem.
I also tried downloading the 13.0.4 update for mac, for manual install and it didn't let me install the update, said it wasn't for my version of Photoshop (?).

Anyway yeah, I'm going to try and do a reinstall, and see if I can update it to the newest version. Thank you for the heads up!

Cheers!

Update: I confirm your statement, Duran Keeley. I reinstalled, created new trial registration, and manually updated to 13.0.5, and Photoshop cs6 is working out of the box.

Shortydesbwa

Shortydesbwa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Art Music Dance Love Travel

Hi sorry to unheart the hatchet, but here i got an issue.

CRASH, with image trace of Illustrator.

IAM unable to vectorize any image.

Lunched via terminal:

Starting boundary refinement.
Geodesic time: 0.094875s.
Number of regions after all reigon post processes: 31
C-V(2) smoothing and output time: 0.509909s.
Segmentation fault: 11

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: photoshop, illustrator, indesign, snow leopard, lion, mountain lion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy