4 replies to this topic

Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
Hi,

I am using a Sapphire HD 7750 2 GB in ML on an AMD 960T , I used the ati7000 kexts from osx86 but was getting the white screen and due to no sleep function on the AMD kernel I could not go futher, hence I used the Power Button hack in the dsdt and used the sleep enabler kexts and it started working with full resolution but of course no QE/CI I am able to select different resolutions and it works in dual mode VGA+DVI.

So I went ahead and inserted the ATI 7000 dsdt code in my dsdt and rebooted , now I am getting the blank screen on login, the sleep still works but there is no display, I can use the keyboard.

Of course this is 10.8.0 .

I think it has something got to do with the connectors, does anyone know about this and could help.

Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
I managed to get blank screen rectified through the DSDT , AAPL00,Dual-Link, but the display is only on the DVI and not VGA and don't think the resolution is right , but I think I am using Aji as the FB will try using Chutoro.

Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
If I change

Name (_ADR 0x00200000) to (0x0010000) I get the white screen and then log in with the sleep trick, but if the value is 0x0020000 the screen goes blank post login.

Scellow

Scellow

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
Hi,
Update to 10.8.3 it's natively compatible, you'll don't need to edit dsdt
Follow my guide :
http://www.insanelym...ti-hd-7xxx-1083

BugsB

BugsB

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Is there any experience w/ the Sapphire 100357LP Radeon HD 7750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card mDP/ DVI-I/ HDMI? Got very good reviews on Amazon and NewEgg.

My Optiplex 745 SFF (Small Form Factor) and a 27" mDP ACD are looking for a new low-profile mDP video card, and the 7750 is said to groove along just fine with the PSU.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy