Help Camera ML 10.8.2 (Photo Booth)

Mario1964

30 posts in this topic

keep reading because it's worked for others, there's something your missing like device ID's added to kexts for example. See what kexts have loaded by using kextstat or system info and find out if graphics kexts are even loading up, if not it more likely due to device ID needed. Also MacPro3,1 smbios just to get past nvidia installers model check, use 4,1 or 5,1 and add card's info to AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext May need to delete AppleTyMCEDriver.kext to avoid kernel panic when booting with 4,1 or 5,1 smbios

your boot.plist fix

and .... thanks for photo but also for me Hoszt-vezerlo illestztoprogram = AppleUSBEHCI

how you have installed mac 10.8.2 on pc ?? usb-boot ?? i have used my-hack usb

My org.chameleon.Boot.plist file content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsMode</key>
<string>1920x1080x32@60</string>
<key>Quiet Boot</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Note: as I said, I'm using DSDT for my mobo, so maybe with that, your usb ports would list correctly. And maybe you could try to define your vga in DSDT too and maybe then the nvidia kexts would work. (Just wondering)

• Like 1

Finally SOLVED Thanks at all :):D ......... the problem it is created when i have sobstituite the graphics card when mac is already installed and the webcam was in panic.......i have tried to install Mountain Lion on external HDD and now is all working:) :D Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!