Hello! I'm new hackintosh user so I decided to ask for help. Currently I'm running Snow Leopard 10.6.6 by Hazard on my PC but the system freezes. Here are the specs:
MB - asrock z77 pro4
CPU - intel core i7-3770
GPU - intel hd graphics 4000
Any help about the installation and the bug fixing will be useful!
4 replies to this topic
Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:12 PM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:28 PM
Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:45 PM
I've installed ML and the freeze is gone. But now I can't install a boot loader :x Chameleon is not booting my system. I get this error:
Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:58 PM
ok, this is the second option for install it, download binarios chameleon folder i386
1. open the folder i386 and copy boot1h for your USBInstaller.
2. boot from USBinstaller and go for utilities and open app Terminal
3. type diskutil list for identified your disk and partition were you installed of system ML = "(i.e: disk0s2)"
4. type diskutil unmount disk0s2
5. type cd /
6. type dd if=boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2 bs=4096
in steep 6 put your disk and partition "(i.e disk0s2 "), see your
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users