I just installed iDeneb 10.5.5 on my PC. After a few tries i finally did it, but as always, with every success there come problems.
I'll list them just for being fast:
1. Video i laggy, when i try to move windows around the desktop it seems like when you're on WinXP and you didn't install video drivers (NVidia 9800, when asked in the iDeneb installation i decided to install ALL of the given drivers, since i didn't know which was the one for my card)
2. Audio is not working, i'm sure i use AC'97 on windows, so i installed them with iDeneb,but nothing, audio doesn't work
3. PS2 Keyboard is not being detected, i'm using a USB one i use on another computer, but it's laggy. Sometimes a few letters are "left behind"
4. I'd like to update with iDeneb Combo Updater 10.5.8, but can't find anywhere, anyone can give me some hints?
5. Is there a way to update to a higher version of OS? (Maybe Snow Leopard, you know, compatibility)
6. Since i have an AMD Phenom X4, how do i know if the system is working with all the cores or is using only one?
I got many other questions, but i'd like to know these stuff first Thanks for the attention
EDIT: I forgot to say i'm using Qzoop Kernel (or something like that it was...don't really remember)
3 replies to this topic
Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:36 PM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:13 AM
Why are you using such a old version of Mac OS X?
My thoughts exactly.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users