• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
I just installed 10.8 with ###### (thought I would give it a try). I attached an image of the error. I installed Chameleon after this to see if that could get it going. Board is a Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3R with an 8800GT card in it and a core2duo.

Any ideas?

PS this is an alternate computer not the one in my signature.

Attached Files

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,772 posts
delete the kext : /System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/ApplePolicyControl.kext

MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
Wow. Super fast, I stumbled upon this thread I just wrote while continuing to Google the answer. Thank you. Crazy fast Google index on this site.

MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

delete the kext : /System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/ApplePolicyControl.kext

I just installed 10.8.2 and it looks like I have to delete this file again. Is there anyway to get around this in the future? Something I can add to my DSDT or a kernal flag? I have attached my DSDT in case that is of any help.

Attached Files

djfremen

djfremen

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Try this DTSD:

http://www.insanelym...ost__p__1857961

MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Try this DTSD:

http://www.insanelym...ost__p__1857961

Just restarted with that DSDT, right away I have lost sound. My audio devices show, but are not playing. Also I have lost my app store login. Sleep does appear to be working though.

MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
Edit:
I installed an older DSDT and Apple HDA file that I found. All is working now except sleep. Just the last fine tuning, would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Attached Files

lekany

lekany

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

I just installed 10.8 with ###### (thought I would give it a try). I attached an image of the error. I installed Chameleon after this to see if that could get it going. Board is a Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3R with an 8800GT card in it and a core2duo.

Hello,
I have the same motherboard and I want to install 10.8 but I tried almost 4 different ways and none is working.
Can you tell me with what you made it, please?
It would help me.
Thank you

Edited by lekany, 06 March 2013 - 08:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy