- Green line out
- Mic in
to get full functionality with the priority of getting the digital out to work.
1. Delete all current audio kext from system/library/extensions/. Look for APPLEHDA.kext, VoodooHDA.kext and VIA2021.kext and delete them
2. After deleting run kext utility to repair permissions and restart the computer
3. The computer should boot fine. Place the APPLEHDA.kext and the VIA2021.kext downloaded from this threat on your desktop and install using kext utility (drag into window)
5. Make sure you are on BIOS version F11. This may work on newer ones but I have not tested this. If you are on another version flash your bios to F11.
6. Delete any existing DSDT.aml from the /extra/ folder and replace with DSDT.aml from this threat.
7. Check your org.chameleon.Boot.plist for any conflicting audio flags and remove. Check the below as a reference:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com...yList-1.0.dtd">
8. Reboot, you are done. Simply select internal speaker under sound preferences and use the green line out to connect to your speaker.
The way forward:
In order to get full functionality the DSDT file most likely have to be changed further. Possibly also need to work on the layout. Please head to the following thread for work on the DSDT.aml for the GA-Z77-D3H:
References and thanks to all of the following: