How to make a bootable usb without mac os!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

hackingmind92

hackingmind92

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i donot have a mac os and cannot even install it on a vmware machine(because it give kp all the time) ... so plzz help me because always get a extraction error when installed from dvd!! Posted Image

Hangten

Hangten

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
Please list what hardware you have and "extraction error when installed from dvd" What dvd are you referring to?
My advise would be to read through these forums by searching what hardware you do have and see if someones has a successful build in OS X 10.5 - 10.8
There are Windows hard drive apps that can format HFS+ and so on. Here in the U.S.A its simple to just go to a library or FedexKinkos and use a Mac to configure a drive or USB flash drive. I'm not sure where your from as there is little info on you.

As far as getting a Mac OS, that can be purchased from a lot of retailers online.

hackingmind92

hackingmind92

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Wanted to boot my laptop using iatkosl2 on usb!! but since i donot have a mac os near me..how could i do that?? plz help!!!!!!!1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy