• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

jhrfc

jhrfc

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
I have this as well, But for me DP1 worked as well, gonna try replacing the NV kexts with the ones from DP1 and see if it works.

InsanelyMac_DevCO

InsanelyMac_DevCO

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Try to delete all kext graphic /S/L/E for NV and ATI.
my graphic card 8400GS 512MB work but no QE/CI

hiphopboy

hiphopboy

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Just replace : NVDAGF100Hal.kext
NVDANV50Hal.kext
NVDAResman.kext

from DP1 to DP3 and everything is ok pass to installing ! I'm on DP3

jhrfc

jhrfc

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Just replace : NVDAGF100Hal.kext
NVDANV50Hal.kext
NVDAResman.kext

from DP1 to DP3 and everything is ok pass to installing ! I'm on DP3

Hi
I have tried this but although DP1 works for me, in DP3, using either kexts from DP1 or DP3, I can only get it to work without any graphics injection either from the boot loader, or using an EFI string. in other word no QE/CI.
Hopefully the next DP will be better.

hiphopboy

hiphopboy

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
try Nvenabler.kext for enable your graphic :)

madcabbit

madcabbit

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I ran across something interesting when I tried the DP3 installer. Using myhack, it won't boot, just hangs after "DSMOS has arrived", however when I booted from the Chameleon installed on my HD (ErmaC r1926), then used that to boot the myHack USB drive, the installer booted!. It let me install, but now anytime I boot either the installer, or my install, I still only get as far as "DSMOS has arrived", even after upgrading to r1926 on the thumb drive and my HD, no matter how I try and boot either my HD or thumb drive. Was the installer ignoring the graphics kexts that one time, letting it boot, or just using the graphics kexts I had installed in Lion?

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Retired
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff

I ran across something interesting when I tried the DP3 installer. Using myhack, it won't boot, just hangs after "DSMOS has arrived", however when I booted from the Chameleon installed on my HD (ErmaC r1926), then used that to boot the myHack USB drive, the installer booted!. It let me install, but now anytime I boot either the installer, or my install, I still only get as far as "DSMOS has arrived", even after upgrading to r1926 on the thumb drive and my HD, no matter how I try and boot either my HD or thumb drive. Was the installer ignoring the graphics kexts that one time, letting it boot, or just using the graphics kexts I had installed in Lion?

see my first 2 posts here http://www.insanelym...howtopic=278278 don't have your extra folder files or chameleon on 2 drives, i.e thumb drive and previous install. Also if needed use -x or UseKernelCache=no to boot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy