Zotac H67-ITX, Corei3-2125, Lion 10.7.3 - help with HD3000, Sound, Wlan

Multisaft

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys greetings from Germany,

I need your advice!

I'm trying to install my 10.7.3 Lion retail on my new Zotac H67-ITX Mainboard combined with an Core i3-2125 CPU, 8GB Ram and and 64GB SSD. This is not my first hacintosh, done that since 10.5 but I don't get this fcking motherboard running?!

a new clean lion 10.7.3 installation. i used chameleon 2.1 newest oficial trunk for that. works great. after installing and doing the first configs, chameleon 2.1svn-r1890, smbios imac 12.2., fakesmc (smc monitor shows me cpu temps for my corei3-2125), nullcpupowermgt, patched AppleRTC, Realtek TRL81xx kext for LAN.

what is not working until now: Sound, HD3000, WLAN.

would someone like to give me advice where i need to install kext for sound, graphics and wlan?

sound: i've tried to install the ALC8xxHDA.kext in my e/e folder and updated my kext cache - didn't helped. i've tried to install the sound kext in s/l/e - still no sound. what must i do to get the missing things running???

what i know: intel hd3000 graphics is done with dsdt files. but i've read in tonymacs forum and somewhere here, that the zotac board doesn't need a dsdt - also i haven't found a dsdt for the zotac board and tried different dsdts for different gigabyte boards. that didn't solved my problems.

any advice? thanks mates!

update: i've tried using chimera 1.8.0 to get the hd3000 gpu support but i just get the cpu caller fatal error

update2: k deleted my smbios imac 12.2 from the extra-folder, now it boots up with hd3000 graphics and 512mb ram. but in verbose mode i see lines with hd3000 kext errors. QE/CI is not displayed in the system information... how to get this working?

xxxx couldn't allocate class xxxxx

update3: sound works

update4: any idea how to get Wifi running without buying another wlan module? tried the RT2860D Kext from ralink. but this doesn't help since this is again malformed.

done

hd 3000 with full qe/ci support,

sound, lan.

update: azurewave wifi card (will be replaced for native airport support) works through using device- and vendor-id in the RT2860D kext and arch=i386 Kernel Flag in org.chameleon.Boot.plist

usb 3.0 does not work right now

• Like 2

7500 geekbench score (64bit) - nice one for around 400 EUR hardware.

fck insane fast SSD

temps: around 50°C. with stock cooler (only one making 'noice') inside a lianli q07 case fully isulated against noice...

energy use with picoPSU-90+ 12V/8A AC/DC: around 35W in idle desktop/surfing with wifi, 40w playing 1080p movie in vlc, 62w full load

silence during work :)

hi...

Thanks pal, nice rig...

Are you using HDMI with audio (voodoo or appleHDA) or the audio is analogic?

DSDT edited? with appleHDA "

I'm using an GT220 with a foxconn mini-itx, on a Lian Li T1,as the picture..HDMI but audio on a amplifier..AUX..

I didn't have good results with Chimera...but I'll give a try again...

cfrio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

done

hd 3000 with full qe/ci support,

sound, lan.

update: azurewave wifi card (will be replaced for native airport support) works through using device- and vendor-id in the RT2860D kext and arch=i386 Kernel Flag in org.chameleon.Boot.plist

usb 3.0 does not work right now

hi Multisaft. i have same mono as your, can you who me how to get wifi work. thanks you very much.