• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

slackwx

slackwx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
there are two kext files. one of them is aty_init.kext another one is ATI2600controller.kext.
ATI2600controller.kext has been added device id 9589x1002 and it started working now :)
it is really great happiness!

download the kext files and use next wizard to install these kexts and don't forget to clear the cache and repair permissions.

Mainboard is gigabyte EP45-DS3R

Attached Files

Fjtorsol

Fjtorsol

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Please could you specify what is working for you with these drivers??

Working card-specific framebuffer -> Results in ability to properly set display resolutions, gamma management and hardware cursor
Working GA -> Results in OpenGL and Video Acceleration (OpenCL not applicable for RV6XX and RV7XX due to the lack of shared memory functionality)

kocoman

kocoman

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
It works for ML too, but for dual displays, only VGA and DVI works, and not DVI and DVI (on some rare reboots both works, but its after a cold shutdown of 30 mins?)

JAUG

JAUG

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
It doesn't working for me..:( what can I do, i tried for about 10 different kexts, and all animations and YouTube videos are still very choppy

Motherboard: Asus P5K
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750
4 GB of RAM

HeavyGamerXX94

HeavyGamerXX94

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Repairing Computers Hardware/Software, Gaming, Hacking Game Consoles.

there are two kext files. one of them is aty_init.kext another one is ATI2600controller.kext.
ATI2600controller.kext has been added device id 9589x1002 and it started working now :)
it is really great happiness!

download the kext files and use next wizard to install these kexts and don't forget to clear the cache and repair permissions.

Mainboard is gigabyte EP45-DS3R

I have Sapphire RADEON HD 2600 XT (256MB) I tried these kexts, it didn't work, I even tried disabling GraphicsEnabler and many other tricks. none of them worked! :(
If there's a proper way to do so, please share it.
THANKS!
P.S : too bad, my XFX 8800 GT stopped working due to fan cables problem. It used to work flawlessly with GraphicsEnabler=Yes ONLY.
I wish there was a way to buy another one, the city where I live is full of retards who think that silent cards are the best for gaming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy