Errors encountered while starting up the computer

sukati

106 posts in this topic

Hier ist die Hardware-ID in Win7 ausgelesen:

post-955694-0-18156600-1330795782_thumb.png

PCI/VEN_11AB&DEV_4363_SUBSYS_C041144D&REV_13

Wie gehts nun weiter? Was fange ich nun an mit der Hardware-ID? Wie installiere ich Ethernet auf Mac OS? :help:

PS: Dual Boot geht jetzt perfekt! 1.Partition: Win7, 2.Partition: Daten, 3.Partition: Mac OS X

Habe eine Win7-DVD eingelegt und die Computerreparatur machen lassen. Danach konnte ich Win7 booten, aber Mac OS nicht. Dann habe ich in EasyBCD einen Eintrag für Mac OS (Auswahl: MBR) hinzugefügt. Nun kann ich Windows 7 und Mac OS booten. :king:

Die Datei zum Downloaden heißt aber 88E8056 und nicht 88E8055. Ist ne falsche Datei, wa? Dort steht übrigens, dass nur 10.7.x unterstützt wird. Ich habe 10.6.3 momentan.

Irgendwas eigenartiges geht da vor sich. Nach jedem Reboot des Laptops gehen meine zuvor eingestellten BIOS Einstellungen flöten??!?! Was geht ab?

Den Yukon bekomme ich immer noch nicht installiert. Hier ein Screenshot mit Fehlermeldungen:

post-955694-0-74334800-1330795892_thumb.jpg

can't load kext com.apple.iokit.ionetworkingfamily
failed to load executable for com.apple.iokit.ionetworkingfamily
library kext com.apple.iokit.ionetworkingfamily not found
kext com.apple.iokit.AppleYukon failed to load
couldn't alloc class "yukonosx"

Irgendwie wird die IONetworkingFamily geladen, das Gerät aber nicht erkannt. Woran liegt es?

post-955694-0-45198700-1330795961_thumb.jpg

Ok, ich habe es geschafft die Marvell Yukon 88e8055 zu installieren! Das Netzwerk geht (auch wenn ich das Kabel am Anfang mal neu reinstecken muss.

Mittlerweile habe ich die Intel Wifi 5100 AGN ausgebaut und eine Atheros AR5B91 bzw. AR9281 (steht auf dem Chip) eingebaut. Diese wird als Airport Extreme erkannt, ich kann diese aber nicht "aktivieren" geschweige denn, eine IP-Adresse angeben oder sowas. Das System an sich ist seit der WiFi-Installation auch verlangsamt.

Was kann ich tun? Wie aktiviere ich die Karte? Soll ich vll. Fehlerlogs oder Screenshots schicken?

Danke!

Edit: Ok, es sieht so aus, als läge es daran, dass com.apple.configd alle 10 Sekunden abstürzt. Die Meldung ist:

(com.apple.configd[732]) Job appears to have crashed: Segmentation fault
(com.apple.configd) Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 seconds

Werde weiterrecherchieren...

Also das Problem mit der configd und dem langsamen System habe ich mithilfe eines anderen Forums lösen können! Man muss eine Datei umbenennen!

Gebt folgendes ins Terminal ein:

sudo -s
mv /System/Library/SystemConfiguration/Apple80211Monitor.bundle /System/Library/SystemConfiguration/Apple80211Monitor.bundle_

Dadurch wird die Datei umbenannt. Neustart! Man braucht keine Caches zu löschen/erneuern. Einfach nur ein Neustart und dann läuft das System wieder flüssig und man kann die Atheros Wifi-Karte aktivieren! Haut rein!

Danke! :king:

Leider noch nicht alles. Bluetooth kann ich nicht deaktivieren und das Touchpad geht noch nicht. Ich versuche mal den Treiber voodoops2controller

EDIT:Außerdem verliert mein BIOS die Einstellungen nach Beenden/Neustart von Mac OS X. Bei Windows7 bleiben die Einstellungen erhalten.

Fährt MAC vielleicht nicht richtig herunter?

No, I don't want to deactivate it permanently, I just want to be able to deactivate it when I don't need it. But for me the BIOS settings issue is more important because all BIOS settings that I do (i.e. Intel SpeedStep => disabled, AHCI Mode Control => Manual [Enabled]) get lost after Mac OS shutdown/reboot. That means Intel Speedstep is enabled again and AHCI Mode Control is set to "Auto" automatically. Plus the boot device sequence gets lost as well. It's quite awkward to set up BIOS every time, otherwise Mac OS crashed while starting up.

Why is that? When I reboot Win7 the BIOS settings are being saved as usual. So I exclude that it is the Mainboard Battery. Do you know a Mac OS fix for this?

The BIOS issue is an easily fixed issue. The reason why it resets is because Mac OS has a limited knowledge of DSDT, so if your DSDT doesn't have a particular setting in the RTC device, the BIOS will be reset when you restart. Windows does not heavily rely on DSDT like Mac OS and Linux do, so it has no problems. You can either give me your DSDT to patch, or just use this kext.

For Bluetooth, are you saying that you try to turn it off in the prefpane (pictured below) and it doesn't work?

Screen shot 2012-02-09 at 8.17.53 AM.png

What does this kext do? Will it keep my BIOS settings saved?

My BT looks like this:

post-955694-0-24978500-1330796121_thumb.png

EDIT: The VoodooPS2 kext that I used (not yours) from their website messed up my laptop and I had to boot from SL DVD to repair the changes :-/. But it works again. Touchpad still not working.

What would you do with my DSDT?

The kext corrects the RTC info so the BIOS does not reset. If I had your DSDT, I would manually correct the RTC info so the BIOS does not reset. Basically the DSDT patch and the kext do the same thing; it's a matter of preference. I personally use the DSDT fix now, but I used to use ElliotForceLegacyRTC.kext (the kext I gave you) when I first installed OS X.

You're right; you can't change the Bluetooth! Is the Bluetooth card internal or external?

The only thing I could suggest is a different SMBIOS...but Bluetooth doesn't use much power, so how come you want to turn it off?

Try my kext. If it doesn't work, take a pic; it might be an easy fix. :)

By default, OS X cannot detect what your machine is because it is not a "real Mac". The identification technology Mac OS uses is called SMBIOS. Therefore, to identify your computer we need to create a preference list (known as plist) with the info which Chameleon can pass on to OS X.

Right now your computer is being identified as a MacBook Pro. This is just a guess, but if the model does not closely correspond with your computer's specs, there may be some issues. You can check this in the top listing of System Profiler (it's called Hardware, I believe) The other thing is, can you turn Bluetooth off in Windows? Your card may also not support on/off functions...

Hi, thanx for the info about SMBIOS. Here are screenshots:

post-955694-0-97380600-1330796233_thumb.png

Strangely it says I have a 1.6 GHz, in real it is 2.26 GHz.

post-955694-0-05889000-1330796244_thumb.png

I can switch BT on and off in Win7 by a batch script (BTon,off.bat) that I googled and adapted to my Hardware ID.

ich dachte die ganze Zeit, es geht um Lion :)

Ja, sorry dafür. Am Anfang ging es auch um Lion, bis ich mich entschied, SL zu installieren wg. den vielen Schwierigkeiten mit iAtkos L1 und weil mir der PookyMacMan empfohlen hat, eine Retail-Installation zu machen.

Gehen Sie voran und tun Lion jetzt. Es ist eigentlich besser auf Snow Leopardvor dem Lion dennoch installieren. Persönlich Ich mag die xMove Führung;google it es ist genial. :)

MacBookPro4,1 is the wrong one to use.. no wonder u have lag and no wireless

try MacBook5,1 in /Extra/SMBIOS.plist

How do I set that up?

Gehen Sie voran und tun Lion jetzt. Es ist eigentlich besser auf Snow Leopardvor dem Lion dennoch installieren. Persönlich Ich mag die xMove Führung;google it es ist genial. :)

Ok, I'll try to install Lion. But I don't wanna pay for it :afro:

Can you send me a link (PM) where I can get a proper version of Lion?? What do I have to take care of when searching for it? Does any Lion-Version work? Can I keep my files and documents from SL or will it be wiped with installation of Lion?

Use the utility Lizard to edit your SMBIOS.plist. See if you can figure it out on your own. ;)

You can install Lion as an upgrade to SL. I'll give you more info in my PM.

• Like 1

Ok, seems I managed to install an org.chameleon.Boot.plist and a smbios.plist in /Extra directory. Do they override the com.apple.boot.plist?

Here is my smbios.plist, did I do it right?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>SMbiosversion</key>
<string>MBP51.88Z.00C1.B03.0802271651</string>
<key>SMcputype</key>
<string>769</string>
<key>SMexternalclock</key>
<string>1066 MHz</string>
<key>SMfamily</key>
<string>MacBook Pro</string>
<key>SMmanufacturer</key>
<string>Samsung</string>
<key>SMmaximalclock</key>
<string>2.26 GHz</string>
<key>SMmemmanufacturer_1</key>
<string>No Name</string>
<key>SMmemmanufacturer_2</key>
<string>Samsung</string>
<key>SMmempart_1</key>
<string>M2N2G64TU8HG4B-AC</string>
<key>SMmempart_2</key>
<string>M470T5663QZ3-CF73Q</string>
<key>SMmemserial_1</key>
<string>84723041</string>
<key>SMmemserial_2</key>
<string>785544B7</string>
<key>SMmemspeed</key>
<string>800</string>
<key>SMmemtype</key>
<string>19</string>
<key>SMproductname</key>
<string>MacBookPro5,1</string>
<key>SMserial</key>
<string>CK103927666D</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Here is a pic of my MacBookPro5,1 :)

post-955694-0-62418300-1330796293_thumb.png

The CPU-Speed is still lying.

Can not deactivate Bluetooth.

Touchpad doesn't work. => works! I tried it with the file you uploaded in this tread. Thanx man! :D One step nearer to a perfect system! :D

Webcam doesn't work.

Mic doesn't work.

Glad to hear that the trackpad works!!

For Bluetooth, if you have to use a special script in Windows most likely your Bluetooth card does not natively support on/off functions.

For webcam, fixes depend on how your webcam is connected. If it is USB it should be pretty easy; if it's VGA (or anything else), it might be slightly harder. You can check where it is in Windows Device Manager. Do you have QE/CI enabled (a good way to check is to see if DVD Player opens)?

For Mic, are you using VoodooHDA? If so, I'm writing a guide for patching audio I/O for another member; I'll link it when I'm done.

For SMBIOS, the model is supposed to be MacBook5,1, not MacBookPro5,1. So go back into Lizard and change the Model Name to MacBook, the Model Identifier to MacBook5,1, and the Boot ROM Version to MB51.88Z.00A5.B07.0706270922 (available from the pop-up menu).

As for com.apple.boot.plist vs. org.chameleon.boot.plist, it all depends on the version of Chameleon. If it originally had com.apple.boot.plist, that's what you use; if it had org.chameleon.boot.plist, then use that. If you made an org.chameleon.boot.plist that you want to use instead, simply rename it to com.apple.boot.plist.

missing <key>SMboardproduct</key>

which means u found that somewhere from last year that someone posted

here is one i recomend

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>SMbiosdate</key>
<string>04/27/09</string>
<key>SMbiosvendor</key>
<string>Apple Inc.</string>
<key>SMbiosversion</key>
<string>MB51.88Z.007D.B00.0901301153</string>
<key>SMboardmanufacturer</key>
<key>SMboardproduct</key>
<string>Mac-F42D89A9</string>
<key>SMfamily</key>
<string>MacBook</string>
<key>SMmanufacturer</key>
<key>SMproductname</key>
<string>MacBook5,1</string>
<key>SMserial</key>
<string>changeme</string>
<key>SMsystemversion</key>
<string>1.0</string>
</dict>
</plist>

did u set to Yes GeneratePStates and GenerateCStates ?

pooky is right on the name of boot.plist... the version change is in 2.0 RC5 svn 102x so if youre using 2.1 u need org.cham...