*** This has been sold locally. ***
I'm selling my like-new, absolutely babied, 15 inch Apple MacBook Pro. It's perfect. I'm switching back to PC/Linux because Mac OS X Lion just doesn't do it for me. I must say that this is a great laptop and I hate to see it go; the fact that it can handle great graphics, has a high resolution matte display, and yields a very long battery life makes it one heck of a machine.
- Purchased on March 22, 2011
- 2.2 ghz quad core i7 Sandy Bridge
- 4 or 8 gb memory *
- Switchable graphics: integrated Intel graphics and Radeon HD6750M with 1 GB
- High resolution, 1680x1050 matte display (awesome display!)
- Dual or single hard drive *
- Dual layer DVD burner, "Apple SuperDrive" *
- HD webcam
- Matte black, semi-transparent Spec case (awesome)
- I get 7 to 8 hours of battery life under reasonable conditions, 9 is possible
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Price and Payment:
$1800 + configuration options + actual shipping, or best offer. The only trade I'd be interested in is a Lenovo Thinkpad T520 + cash. Otherwise, thanks for your interest, but I won't be accepting any other trades. Local pickup available (Tampa, FL). Payment options are flexible.
Hard Drives and Optical Drive:
- It came OEM with a 750 gb 5400 RPM hard drive. If you just want this, the optical drive will be returned to its original, internal installation.
- It's currently equipped with TWO hard drives: the OEM drive as the secondary drive, and a 640 gb 7200 RPM Samsung drive as the primary. In this configuration, the SuperDrive is installed in an external USB enclosure that matches the look and feel of the MacBook Pro. It only requires one usb port for operation. Considering the cost of the enclosure, hard drive, and drive caddy, add $120 for this configuration.
- Originally came with 4 gb.
- Currently equipped with 8 gb. The original OEM memory will also be included for warranty purposes. Add $40 for this configuration.
- Free if you want it, or I can remove and keep it. I won't remove and ship it.
- I highly recommend it, but it does add some noticeable weight. It's really nice, though!
- Like new! Really. There's evidence of use, but no damage whatsoever. Nothing my eyes can see, at least.
- Original box and everything that came in it - even the Apple stickers!
- Receipts/invoices for EVERYTHING. The laptop, case, memory, hard drive caddy, optical drive enclosure, and hard drive.
- All the original packaging materials
Heatware feedback: click here
I hope I've been clear in my description. Any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to PM me, email me, text, or call. I'd be happy to answer any questions; there are no stupid questions!
Thanks for reading
No replies to this topic
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MacBook Pro, MacBook, Mac Book Pro, Mac Book, Thinkpad, T520, matte
|Topic||Stats||Last Post Info|
OSx86 Project →
Installation Guides →
OSx86 Project →
Screen sometimes goes black during boot at half-bar Apple Logo & Gets stuck at Black Screen when Changing Resolutions
Hardware & Co. →
Hardware e Periferiche →
InsanelyMac Lounge →
Reader News and Reviews →
Apple World →
Mac OS X →
Boot Camp →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users