Installing Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or Lion 10.7.0 on Dell Inspiron 1525:
1. Firstly make sure u get a bootable Retail Mac OS X Lion DVD and install the Mac OS X System & then reboot into windows (Guessing windows already installed and in use)
2. Reason for logging into windows is snow or lion freezes without DSDT.aml in place ( you may also face this problem while installing lion so place DSDT.aml in root of the bootable usb drive or DVD before burning u can do this using transmac)
3. Install macdrive 8
4. then place DSDT.aml into snow or lion root partition
5. Now unrar 10.6.8 or 10.7.0 kexts for DELL 1525 archive and copy Extra folder and paste it into ur snow or lion root partition and replace & overwrite everything.
6. restart the system and boot into snow or lion
7. Now install 10.7.2 combo update, after successful install do not restart force quit the installer from apple menu.
8. Delete intelcpupowermanagement.kext and intelcpupowermanagementclient.kext present in system/library/extensions and then clear the caches present in System/library/Caches, most important step is to delete kernelcache
9. Now use kext utility.app from my utility apps folder and move it to desktop, now drag and drop all kexts in s_l_e folder of the kext pack onto this kext utility app on the desktop and it installs automatically
10. now finally use smcK-stat-i.app to monitor ur system heat and optionally u can use pstate menu to sppedstep the system and finally install latest chameleon bootloader and champlist and in champlist navigate it to the path of DSDT, SMBIOS and org.chameleon.boot.plist and restart.
thats it all done hopefully u can dual boot both mac os x and windows