1 reply to this topic

derda

derda

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Hi

I've added some libs to "external frameworks & libs" in Xcode. Now while compiling it says to not find -L path/is/wrong

So how to adjust the -L path for linking in xcode?

Are there any differences between libs and framworks? I have to compile it later also on Linux, so thanks for help.

Regards Michael

TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

(~_~)

• News Team
  • 1,156 posts
  • Interests:(~_^)
Frameworks basically are libraries that you add to your project.

To properly use a framework, you must create and initialize at run-time according to the conventional way as described in the Apple docs about Framework bundles.

a typical framework bundle should be created as followed:

example:

MyFramework.framework/
    MyFramework  -> Versions/Current/MyFramework
    Resources    -> Versions/Current/Resources
    Versions/
	    A/
		    MyFramework
		    Resources/
			    English.lproj/
				    InfoPlist.strings
			    Info.plist
	    Current  -> A

Of course this is just a very basic example of a framework bundle structure but it really doesn't get any more difficult than this depending on the complexity of the Framework you want to create yourself.

I believe your issue might be the fact that you're just adding in the frameworks into X while they aren't in the conventional framework bundle format that X recognizes. A possible recode of your frameworks into the X format should easily rectify your issues hopefully.

If you need any more info on creating your own frameworks in X then you can just click here. http://developer.app...002303-BBCEIJFI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy