I followed all the steps and everything is working.
- P5K (Cross flashed P5KR)
- Nvidia 8600GT 256M
Tried on an Asus P5K, but it should hopefully work in every motherboard
If you don't have a Mac installation go to Step 1 (in case you want to do a clean installation)
If you are in 10.6.3 Snow Leopard go to STEP 2
If you are in 10.6.8 Snow Leopard go to STEP 3
1-Download iAtkos S3 v2 10.6.3 and install it to one partition via DVD
1-Download 10.6.8 Combo from Apple:
2-Install it and BEFORE REBOOTING install this 2 kexts with Kext helper.
YOU MUST INSTALL THEM, because if you don't you will get PCI CONFIGURATION BEGIN error
1-Download Lion from Apple, or from somewhere else. The final version if it's possible.
2. Click Continue.
3. Target your currently booted Snow Leopard drive and hit Install. This will not install the OS or affect this drive in any way. It will simply install the files necessary to do so later in the process.
5. Click Restart to reboot.
STEP 5: Prepare the Installer Partition
1. Boot back into your existing Snow Leopard installation.
2. Open /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility
3. Highlight your Snow Leopard drive in left column.
4. Choose the Partition tab, and Click the + to Add a Partition.
5. Name the secondary partition Installer with a size of 8 GB and click Apply.
6. Click Partition.
7. Close Disk Utility
STEP 6: xMove
1. Download xMove
2. Double-Click xMove, and choose Installer as Destination.
WARNING: DO NOT choose existing Snow Leopard as the Destination.
Do not interrupt the process- it will take 5-10 minutes. When done, you'll have a secondary partition on your drive containing the OS X Lion Installer!
If xMove fails, you haven't installed the Lion App to your currently booted drive- and it cannot find the necessary files. A quick way to remedy this is to manually mount the InstallESD.dmg and run xMove again.
STEP 7: Boot Installer & Install OS X Lion
1. Reboot- at the Chimera boot screen, choose Installer
2. It will boot directly to a familiar Mac OS X Installer complete with Disk Utility. (if you can't boot put ''npci=0x2000'' in the bootloader
4-When you have Lion installed, if you can't boot, again put ncpi=0x2000 on boot loader or edit com.apple.bootlist
6-And finally apply this 2 kexts for Audio and Ethernet (in case you have a P5K mobo)
I hope this guide can help you
PD: Sorry for my english, I'm spanish, I've tried to do my best
A part of this guide is from tonymacx86.com