Nstat_Lookup_entry failed:2

agentej

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I have one problem when trying to install Lion on my computer. I created an usb with one of the guides that there are on this forum. I got a lot of errors, but i fixed most of them, exept one:

This appears and anything happens next, I cannot boot into Lion installer. Does anyone know the solution?

I have a Pentium Dual Core inside (it has sse3) 4Gb of ram and a NvidiaGT 240 (1GB)

Thank you very much!!!

Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish and the spanish board isn't very good....

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone! I have one problem when trying to install Lion on my computer. I created an usb with one of the guides that there are on this forum. I got a lot of errors, but i fixed most of them, exept one:

This appears and anything happens next, I cannot boot into Lion installer. Does anyone know the solution?

I have a Pentium Dual Core inside (it has sse3) 4Gb of ram and a NvidiaGT 240 (1GB)

Thank you very much!!!

we all have this nstat error, even real apple users.. nobody knows what this is.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much!!!

For me this issue was solved by going into Login Options for my User Account (Sys Prefs / Users & Groups) and deleting the Network Account Server info (it had remembered my work's Exchange Server from an old email account). After I deleted that server, the errors went completely away.

• 2 weeks later...
For me this issue was solved by going into Login Options for my User Account (Sys Prefs / Users & Groups) and deleting the Network Account Server info (it had remembered my work's Exchange Server from an old email account). After I deleted that server, the errors went completely away.

;)

Please can you post screen ?

post-410253-1317030269_thumb.png

This occurs on every computer running Lion, both Macs and Hacks. There is root cause analysis and a permanent workaround to get rid of the noise (by some guy named Simon Heimlicher).

I have applied the workaround on both my MacBook and my Hackintosh and my log is free of this error. I have not suffered any negative consequences.