Mac OS X Lion 10.7 Golden Master on Fujitsu S6410

ucing

40 posts in this topic

post-912519-1321831373_thumb.pngHi again.

Thanks for the details above. No I've not got into DSDt files yet. So I've done all of mine via kexts. For sleep it the sleepenabler.kext and the apple one from a 10.6 version of OSX together. Its dowloadable from here as sleepenabler lion.

Voodoobattery lion on osx86.net is the battery meter kext etc. Than works for me. So you might want to stick that one in.

Heres my kexts as loaded by the way.

No, don't use any DSDT files at all.

I did that b4 but could not get sleep to work and also I needed dsdt for my applehda kext....

Battery meter is the one with appleacpiplatform kext in it???

Here are my kext I have noticed your yukon is newer where didi u get it from???

post-179170-1321878481_thumb.jpg

Hi Again.

I wish I knew where I found it. It was only on one of the forums. I can send the files to you if you want? I actually read an article on changing kexts to match the cards header e.g. yukon 8E8055 etc, which I did in the kext. I then cut the ionetworkfamily kext down to just the card that I wanted and ran the kext utility and restart... up came the network card etc.

I changed my machine yesterday to a apple macbook 5.1 in the smbios via [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 4.1. Wrong move, caused a panic, so had to start with a -x and switch it back.... to 3.1, whoops. Don't know why that happened considering yours is using a 5.1 ?

As for battery meter. Yes, its got the appleacpiplatform and voodoobattery in together that worked for me!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok new here but where I am with an FSC S6410. 2GB memory Dual Core 2.0 Ghz procs.

if any one else has some offerings on this laptop (FSC S6410) e.g. Should I go and update to 10.7.2 then I'd appreciate it?

Could you please tell me which BIOS version and which Bios settings you have to run your Hackintosh?

V1.30 does not even load the iAtkos disk. Can't boot, get "waiting for root device" which use to be a mismatch in the DSDT.

RIN67630

After a week of testing managed a dsdt with sleep fix so laptop goes to sleep and wakes up no problem

To make F6 and F7 keys working for brightness I installed keyboard maestro and mapped those keys for it :)

Me, Me, Me!

Would you please send me your working DSDT?

I currently (with the V1.30 Bios) can't boot at all.

Thank you very much for your Chrismas present to me...

;-)

RIN67630

Hi

I have read this page up and down many timed and followed the instructions from “ucing” line by line. I must admit that I’m new to Mac and when I got my S6410 over I would like to test and see if it’s greener on the Mac side. Same BIOS setting as Sasch with the correction of robi62.

I have:

Computer Lifebook S6410

BIOS v. 1.30

CPU Intel Core™ 2 Duo T7500 2.2 GHz

Memory 2048 MB * 2 = 4096 MB

LAN Mobile Intel® 945/965 Express Chipset Family

WLAN Intel Wireless WiFi Link & Centrino Advanced-N

Bluetooth CSR Bluetooth stack

GRPS/UMTS Sierra Wireless MC87xx 3G

Modem Agere Systems HDA Modem

Cardbus O2 Micro OZ711 SP2 (Onboard)

Graphics Mobile Intel® 945/965 Express Chipset Family

Audio Realtek HD Audio ALC269

Fingerprint Sensor AuthenTec Inc. AES2550 / 2501

When I boot my USB Flash (lion 10.7.2) the laptop hanged, see picture DSC00046.JPG

Any bright ideas?

• 1 month later...

Could you please tell me which BIOS version and which Bios settings you have to run your Hackintosh?

V1.30 does not even load the iAtkos disk. Can't boot, get "waiting for root device" which use to be a mismatch in the DSDT.

RIN67630

Me, Me, Me!

Would you please send me your working DSDT?

I currently (with the V1.30 Bios) can't boot at all.

Thank you very much for your Chrismas present to me...

;-)

RIN67630

Here is my dsdt smbios and bootlist files

Enjoy

lion s6410.zip

Hi

I have read this page up and down many timed and followed the instructions from “ucing” line by line. I must admit that I’m new to Mac and when I got my S6410 over I would like to test and see if it’s greener on the Mac side. Same BIOS setting as Sasch with the correction of robi62.

I have:

Computer Lifebook S6410

BIOS v. 1.30

CPU Intel Core™ 2 Duo T7500 2.2 GHz

Memory 2048 MB * 2 = 4096 MB

LAN Mobile Intel® 945/965 Express Chipset Family

WLAN Intel Wireless WiFi Link & Centrino Advanced-N

Bluetooth CSR Bluetooth stack

GRPS/UMTS Sierra Wireless MC87xx 3G

Modem Agere Systems HDA Modem

Cardbus O2 Micro OZ711 SP2 (Onboard)

Graphics Mobile Intel® 945/965 Express Chipset Family

Audio Realtek HD Audio ALC269

Fingerprint Sensor AuthenTec Inc. AES2550 / 2501

When I boot my USB Flash (lion 10.7.2) the laptop hanged, see picture DSC00046.JPG

Any bright ideas?

Cannot see picture you did not upload it..

Just updated to 10.7.3 I only had to reinstall apple hda kext and my display id 717 file for the screen to work

Geekbench score higher 3005 :-}

Old sleepenabler still works with pmVersion=102 in bootplist

Edited by robi62

• 8 months later...

Hi Guys,

I'm new here and I've recently installed 10.8.2 on FSC S6410.

I'd like to compare if some of you have mountain lion installed.

What I have working:

- 64bit kernel Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz, 4GB RAM

- GMA X3100 in native resolution 1280x800x32 60HZ with modified DisplayProductID-717

- Brightness works with Shades utility

- Sound works (headphones detection is OK) with Aplle HDA and modified DSDT from robi62

- LAN works with 88E8055 Marvell Yukon

- Camera works on FaceTime only with camera control app

- Battery meter works with AppleACPIPlatform & VoodooBattery

- Bluetooth works OOB (checked with PAN connection)

- 1394 detects by system but hasn't tested yet

- DVD works

- All USB

- Keyboard + trackpad

What doesn't works:

- QE/CI

- Native brightness slider exist in Display Pref, but doesn't work. Function keys for brightness do not work as well

- Wifi Intel 4965 doesn't work

- Card Reader

- FingerPrint Sensor detects on USB, but hasn't tested

- Sleep doesn't work

Please, post here if you have something to add.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Robi. I have a problem with the graphics card on my Fujitsu S6410. I installed the kext for the video card gmax3100 but I haven't the functions QE/CI enabled. I would like to know where I can find working kext with graphics acceleration.

• 1 year later...