Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:33 PM
for the Native Speedstep with core i3 2120 . Works all, except speedstep.
King Regards, sorry for my bad english.
Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:24 AM
Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:16 PM
it's good enough for normal p8p67 m not pro?
No, there are differences.
Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:16 AM
FYI. no safe way to downgrade from 3207 to 2xxx.
Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:34 AM
Jeroen asked me how I installed OS X Lion. Well. I did it the easy way. Really easy. Here is my over simplistic HOWTO:
Have a bootable USB thumb drive, with GUID partition table, handy and copy the following files onto it:
Now enter: nano com.apple.Boot.plist in a terminal window and change Kernel Flags to:
-v rd=uuid boot-uuid=USB_GUID_HERE container-dmg=file:///InstallESD.dmg root-dmg=file:///BaseSystem.dmg
And finally… boot from the USB thumb drive and install OS X Lion.
I am a little confuse about the how above:
1) Did you use Chameleon/Wizard to make the use bootable ?
2) We need to make the directory on the usb the same as listed above?
3) Do i copy all these files (shown above the location of the files) to root of usb?
4) Do i copy all the extentions from BaseSystem.dmg to /System/Library/Extensions/ on the usb ?
5) How can i make a tiny SSDT from my Bios(es)?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users