c0nvexity155

c0nvexity155

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Computers. Hackintosh.
Hello everyone.
I just installed Lion DP 2 and my keyboard and trackpad do not work. I have had to use an external keyboard and mouse, which I really do not like. Are there any suggestions to get my keyboard and trackpad to work?
Also, is there a way to get internet and full resolution to work? Thx in advance!

My specs are below
|
V

ifrit05

ifrit05

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
Well, right off the bat, no, the 4500M isn't supported yet on any OSX install. (What I mean is QE/CI=no, Full resolution=Yes)
As for Keyboard/Trackpad, try VoodooTrackpad. (I think there is even a Toshiba specific trackpad driver somewhere, maybe on kexts.com?)
Wifi is a no-go, and your ethernet (which you failed to list), I don't know. Use an app (such as "Hardware Info" or OSX86 Tools" and give us the dev/vendor ID for the ethernet card)

c0nvexity155

c0nvexity155

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Computers. Hackintosh.

Well, right off the bat, no, the 4500M isn't supported yet on any OSX install. (What I mean is QE/CI=no, Full resolution=Yes)
As for Keyboard/Trackpad, try VoodooTrackpad. (I think there is even a Toshiba specific trackpad driver somewhere, maybe on kexts.com?)
Wifi is a no-go, and your ethernet (which you failed to list), I don't know. Use an app (such as "Hardware Info" or OSX86 Tools" and give us the dev/vendor ID for the ethernet card)

I can just use the Lnx2Mac Realtek 81xx driver because my card is a realtek 81xx.
Thanks for the help! I'll try it ;)

sparkythewondersquid

sparkythewondersquid

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
@c0nvexity155
Try these they worked for me

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy