This card does work perfectly and you dont need any extra LAN cards. I'm posting this so people can refer back as I cant find the answer anywhere on GOOGLE.
My Device ID is [168c:0013]
[SOLVED - Solution Below]
1. Install Mac OS X with no extra network drivers.
2. Open Utilities -> Directory Utility and press the lock button (type password)
3. Edit -> Enable Root User (type a password you will remember)
4. Logout and Login as root.
5. Go to /library/preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist <-- Open with Textedit
6. scroll down to <key>BSD Name</key>
and change it too
FILE -> SAVE
7. Go to /system/library/extensions and find IO80211Family.kext Right Click -> Show package contents
8. /contents/Plugins/ right click -> show package contents on AirportAtheros.kext
9. Open /contents/Info.plist with TextEdit and scroll down to <key>Atheros Wireless LAN PCI</key>
<string>pci168c,13</string> <---- Edit this last string to pci168c,13
11. FILE -> SAVE & Reboot
12. You should now see an airport icon when you reboot. Go into the network settings and press Apply.
13. You should Now be able to connect to wireless networks.