Run Mac OS in VMWare Workstation without Hardware Virtualization

80 posts in this topic

Now boot in verbose mode to get error messages!

You'll most likely be able to solve your problem by googling the error message. your problem is quite common and not that hard to solve afaik.

I can't really help you from here as i'd need to google anything i tell you myself and I'm not having spare time for that right now, sorry!

I understand, thanks so much !

EDIT : sorry, just a last question. Could you recommand me a version of Mac Osx Lion 10.7.2 which works surely with your soft ? I can't find the solution for my problem...

Thanks a lot and I'm sorry...again...

Hey CubeZ I really appreciate your work, and im sure you have lots on your mind but changing the value of guest OS from "darwin10-64" to "darwin10" etc... does mean that the patch will work, however it stops the os from installing. Please could you try fixing the problem on win 7 64-bits. Really would be greatful!

EDIT: just thought i would mention I'm having the exact same problem as guit5412. Also, there is no error message in verboose mode.

i have no idea of virtualization itself, I just reenable what VMware disables for reasons we don't know!

also the problem is not win7 but rather vmware itself, because i don't see why software virtualizing a 64bit guest on a 64bit host shouldnt be possible!