3 replies to this topic
Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:19 PM
Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:24 AM
I would not think so. Even if you could, I wouldn't recommend it. The system will probably at least require a dual core processor, and since Apple uses Intel that is always a safer bet. I suggest you upgrade your system soon, when we know more about how OS X rolls on the Z68-motherboards and the Sandy Bridge processors.
Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:55 PM
Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:28 PM
You'll have to wait till the finished build of Lion is released to the public at least, when the Kernel Sources are available for someone to patch. Hold tight till then and hopefully it will work.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users