• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DigitALL

DigitALL

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Asking for some advice please, I am confused about under what conditions an iPhone can and can not be unlocked or jailbrocken.

I have this iPhone4 that was recently activated with Rogers by someone else and it is currently at version 4.3.2 (8H7), the model is MC605C and modem firmware is 04.10.01
I have bought it and followed the steps on iClarified "How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using PwnageTool (Mac) [4.3.2]" and after automatically creating the custom f/w and restore it via iTunes, the phone is working but with the sim card inserted, it is not recognized, it shows no provider, no tel number, nothing.
If I restore it to factory, it works fine. I have tried twice to build custom f/w and no go with any of the versions.
Can someone give me a hint or advice please on how to make this phone work with my own f/w so I would be able to use Cydia and other stuff?

.::Fabio::.

.::Fabio::.

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 8,222 posts

Asking for some advice please, I am confused about under what conditions an iPhone can and can not be unlocked or jailbrocken.

I have this iPhone4 that was recently activated with Rogers by someone else and it is currently at version 4.3.2 (8H7), the model is MC605C and modem firmware is 04.10.01
I have bought it and followed the steps on iClarified "How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using PwnageTool (Mac) [4.3.2]" and after automatically creating the custom f/w and restore it via iTunes, the phone is working but with the sim card inserted, it is not recognized, it shows no provider, no tel number, nothing.
If I restore it to factory, it works fine. I have tried twice to build custom f/w and no go with any of the versions.
Can someone give me a hint or advice please on how to make this phone work with my own f/w so I would be able to use Cydia and other stuff?

Hello you can use Redsn0w c, for both Mac and Windows

SenseiPhone

SenseiPhone

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Did you enable the 'hacktivate' option while creating custom IPSW file?
Try to change that option and it should work :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy