IDEA: could the new apps and versions of existing apps be hacked to run on tiger?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

firefighter3a14

firefighter3a14

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
I was wondering anyone thinks its possibe to hack the new apps and new versions of the apps to run on tiger. I have been using leopard now for a week and it is kinda slow, and obviously a bit buggy. I would be really cool to see, for instance, the new version of safari or iChat run on Tiger. Just a thought, and I'm sure I'm not the first to think about that. :D

Over Saint

Over Saint

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
nah i dont think so, when i archived and re installed 10.4.7, the apps are on my computer but they dont work...

dtm3dd

dtm3dd

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
Yeah - they can im working on it now - so far I have got iCal to install but not run as I am missing a framework, that I need to find on the install disk somehow. - its the CalendarShare.framework - if you see it. (oh and Ive got it going on a hackintosh aswell) - the idea being to release a suite of leopard apps compatible with Hackintosh and proper macs alike.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy