driftingbunnies, on Mar 28 2011, 03:08 PM, said:
I basically did what Franula did.
2. Install SL (partition according to tonymacx depending on what you want)
3. iBoot into OSX after installation is done
4. Boot up multibeast 3.4. don't install yet
5. Install 10.6.7 combo update
6. Install multibeast. (select ATI drivers, touchpad, all misc except EvOReboot and NULLCPU and USB 3.0)
Select Macbookpro 6,1
7. Install chameleon
8. Copy Extra folder over.
10. Install audio drivers (probably need to install disabler too) and LAN driver.
11. install chameleon prefpane. Copy DSDT to EXTRA folder and use the prefpane to link the DSDT to chameleon.
That's basically what I did. I'm not sure what changes will do what but if you install that way, you'll have all the issues I have but a still workable computer. I'm not sure how Franula got the wireless N to work. I'm sure he'll chime in when he sees this.
Well I Did This And It Works Well I Have The Intel 1.6 Ghz Processor And All Atheros LAN And WIFI.
Im On 10.6.7 With 206 Bios
Problems I Have (PLEASE HELP):
HDMI - When I Plug It In My Screen On My Laptop Splits In To Four And Gets All Wavey But My External Work Fine But Only As Extension
Sometimes It Goes Gray And Says I Have To Hold Down My Power Button (IDK Why)
Microphone - I Know You Guys Have That Problem Too
WIFI - Will Not Connect To Any Router B/G/N Enabled Only B/G Routers