Hey Pepto, thanks for the fast reply. Sadly this did not work for me. When I try and do the "write to" in efistudio it gives me an error. So what I did was I just copied it straight from the window, which was
I had the same problem on my GX520 this trick lets app store works.
To do this i:
- downloaded EFI Studio, selected Ethernet, selected Add Device. Then clicked write to com.apple.boot.plist.
- Then went to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/apple.com.boot.plist and selected the new key and string it added.
- Then coped this string and pasted into the /Extra/apple.com.boot.plist file and saved.
Then important STEP!
- Remove all network devices from System Preferences/Network.
- Delete deleting library>preferences>system configuration> NetworkInterfaces.plist file.
* Finally, Reboot.
After reboot, go to System Preferences/Network add add devices. Click (Ethernet) FIRST!! Then add the other adapters you use to connect to the internet.
Voila. App Store now works
<key>PciRoot(0x4)/Pci(0x1c,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)</key> <dict> <key>built-in</key> <string>0x01</string> </dict>and i pasted it in my com.apple.boot.plist, then I did the rest of your steps, but still get teh same error. Thanks