iLenovo G550

178 posts in this topic

Hi a have a question. I need to install chameleon before to load from 123bootcd? If yes - how i can do it if i have only W7? Now i'm try to install mac os retail 10.6.3 using 123 but i have some error, and i don't see screen where to enter keys -s -v

Hi a have a question. I need to install chameleon before to load from 123bootcd? If yes - how i can do it if i have only W7? Now i'm try to install mac os retail 10.6.3 using 123 but i have some error, and i don't see screen where to enter keys -s -v

You install Chameleon after you booted of the boot132 cd second time round

Hm ok, but i have troubles at the start anyway. I insert 123bootcd, after booting i insert 10.6.3 Retail and press F5, see Apple install Mac Os -> pres enter -> see gray screen some minutes and than i have error, attached to post. My lenovo G550-4L-1 with x4500 T4400 2.1Ghz 2Gb ddr3 broadcom network.

post-658606-1282766896_thumb.jpg

post-658606-1282766926_thumb.jpg

Just for test i'll try to download something that called hackintosh and i my install started w/o any errors. But i want to install my retail mac os, this boot123cd really worked with g550? Mb i can tray another bootcd?

Hi I was just wondering if someone can help me

I have updated my BIOS and when I run the iLenovo G550 Boot 132 CD and load OSX it gives me a panic screen

My laptop environment is

Lenovo G550

Item Model: 29583RU

Motherboard:

CPU Type Mobile DualCore Intel Pentium T4400, 2200 MHz (11 x 200)

Motherboard Name Lenovo NITU1

Motherboard Chipset Intel Cantiga GL40

System Memory 4028 MB (DDR3-1066 DDR3 SDRAM)

BIOS Type Phoenix (04/19/10)

Here is a link http://www.compusa.com/applications/Search...&CatId=4938

any help will be appreciated

thanks

Try using the VoodooPS2 drivers on the disc mate then boot with -f -v to see if its loading the mouse and keyboard up.

Thanks dude.......Sorry not to mention that Sound is not working and I am stuck on 1024 x 760 resolution. Is there any way to solve these

I have tried VoodooHDA many times.......but it results in a message saying ' you must restart your computer ......' and every time I try to boot into the OS, the same message appears and gets stuck. Only in safe mode, it works.......But why only in safe mode.................Secondly, I have read about 1000 posts on different forums where some users say that they have the Graphics working......Trying their same method fails.

I successfully got sound working.......I did'nt folloed the steps where you said to repair disk permissions and to remove AppleHDA.kext...I did it and Voila!!!! I got the sound working.. ;)

The only problem left is that I am stuck with resolution 1024x768. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I have download the files but I can't install it.

when i boot from ilenovo boot after I change the CD and press F5 the "boot CD" doesn't appear again.

what should I do??

CPU:t4400

VGA:intel

please help me I spend about 5 days to download the files!!!

tank you so much for your quick replay.I do what you said but it error again:

ntfs_fixup:magic doesn't match: 0dfcea8e !=454c4946

HFS signature was not present.

hd(31,0) apple_HFS

hd(0,1) windows NTFS

hd(0,2) other

hd(0,3) windows NTFS

hd(0,4) windows NTFS

press enter to start up the foreign OS.