59 replies to this topic

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Guys,

Need your help again: i just installed the latest "Graphics Update" for OSX. All went fine, but now i´m locked in 800*600 mode...anyone knows what i should do to get 1024*600 again?

MAXniper

MAXniper

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Sorry to hask this, maby is not the right thread, i have a new toshiba satellite T210-10Z and i've tried to install the iatkos s3 and i'm a litle bit a nood on this, each time i chose the new options sometimes it start but slow and some times it doesn't start.
if some one can help me, because i've read almost everything but nothing.

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Guys,

Need your help again: i just installed the latest "Graphics Update" for OSX. All went fine, but now i´m locked in 800*600 mode...anyone knows what i should do to get 1024*600 again?

Sorry for being such a n00b...i just had to patch VGA again for it to run in 1024*600 again :D

Los Cuentos

Los Cuentos

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Sorry for being such a n00b...i just had to patch VGA again for it to run in 1024*600 again :(

It doesn't work.
I have a NB200 en after the installation of 30 minutes, he says the installation has failed and i need to reboot, but he doesn't reboot so i need te shut the netbook manually down and restart en than i just see a black screen with a with stripe flashing, that's all.

What do i need to do?

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
So, yesterday i installed the facetime beta for Osx...however, it seems it does not work properly on the nb200 (i have all updates mind you):

camera light is turned on
there no image on sreen
can´t acess facetime preferences (it´s not available to click)

what could be happening?

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

So, yesterday i installed the facetime beta for Osx...however, it seems it does not work properly on the nb200 (i have all updates mind you):

there no image on sreen

what could be happening?

this is how it works: start webcam in ichat first!

there no image on sreen

what could be happening?

this is how it works: start webcam in ichat first!

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
it seems 10.6.5 will come today...will try the combo update when available :)

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Ok...i have 10.6.5, but there´s a problem: USB ports, memory card reader and bluetooth do not work ;)

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Solution

http://redirectingat.....#entry1581938

wackyone

wackyone

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
So how is the 10.6.5 working?

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Like 10.6.3 and 10.6.4, i.e., like a clock...the nb200 is a superb little machine, i just wished i could a aford a ssd :wacko:

wackyone

wackyone

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Is the trackpad working perfectly also?

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
yes, it only does not support scroll...but it supports tap to click

also, sleep still does not work

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
i updated to 10.6.7, everything works...minus wifi...says airport not detected...any help?

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

i updated to 10.6.7, everything works...minus wifi...says airport not detected...any help?

Solution here:

http://blog.nawcom.com/?p=630

antonioj

antonioj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Now the question is...how to upgrade to Lion? It seems possible to run it on single core atoms, so anyone can point to a tutorial?

sirk

sirk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

everything works? even sleep? that would be pretty nice indeed!

EnXarXa

EnXarXa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Hello,

i updated my nethack NB200 to 10.6.8. All works except sleep & video resolution.

Anybody have de dsdt.aml for this machine (with de sleep trick integrated ;-) & the kext AppleIntelGMA950 & AppleIntelI..FrameB...kext for the 10.6.8 update??

Thanks ...

merouby

merouby

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

For some, using the “sudo /patch27ae.command”

will cause the screen to go grey after bootup, necessitating a complete-reinstall

Instead, do not run the patch27ae.command at all (ignore it in the guide) and install this kext via Kext Helper b7 after you completed the whole guide

AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext via http://www.insanelym...attach_id=69887

That should get it to natively run at 1024x600 and show up as GMA 950

However, upgrading to 10.6.8 had resulted in an unstable system without USB access and no WiFi (despite using an actual Apple WiFi card) hence I downgraded back to 10.6.2 (same version as per guide).

I *very much* recommend anyone upgrade to 2GB RAM and SSD - even a 32GB SSD will do (on this little machine) and it transforms it into a cheerful Macbook netbook.  With a processor this crippled, more RAM and SSD really should be necessities.

Finally, I *highly* recommend this little tool (called StatusBar) - it allows you to launch programs scaled down to 80% resolution (so you can use programs designed for 1024x768 and higher) and sits in your statusbar, allowing you to reach OK buttons you would otherwise not be able to reach - https://sites.google...310-1/resources

merouby

merouby

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Can you upload rapidshare NB200 Pack installer? Please.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.osx86.net...-nb200-netbook/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy