I know that im prolly not going to get anyone to do this, but its worth a shot...
I have a: Hackintosh that works 100% with OS X 86
Intel Pentium 4 CPU (3.2Ghz) (HTT/PAE/SSE1,2,3)
1 GB of DDR2 RAM (1 stick)
200 GB Seagate SATA HDD Baracudda
Intel D915GUXLK Mainboard
Intel GMA 900 (QE/CI/2D&3D Accel)
Intel HD Audio
DVD+-RW drive (Hitachi)
8:1 Media card reader
I paid $1000 for the computer Base....stock package
I am also including with it.
MSI MS-7046 D915 Motherboard
nVidia PCX 5300 DVI/VGA/Svideo out 128 MB video card
512 MB of DDR RAM
MAG 17" LCD Monitor 1280x1024 Native
Logitec Wireless RF Keyboard and Mouse
Total worth : $1589.67
Wanting to trade for an iMac (must have adaptor, keyboard, backup disks, and mouse) thats it...
I live in NM 74 Miles W of ABQ in Grants....If you want to trade it then PM or email me at vortex87021 at gmail dot com.
I will ship it to the continental US only thru UPS or Fedex.....I have to find a box for the desktop and monitor as i no longer have the boxes.
7 replies to this topic
Posted 02 July 2006 - 11:27 PM
Posted 03 July 2006 - 06:59 PM
Posted 04 July 2006 - 11:25 AM
Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:41 AM
I would consider trading mine if you through in like 400 bucks with that
Posted 07 July 2006 - 08:16 AM
Why dont u sell all that H/W through ebay and buy urself a G5 from there
Posted 07 July 2006 - 04:39 PM
Becuase for one i don't have a credit card as i am only 16. I have Paypal, but i have to wait till i can verify my bank account. and i wanted to see if anyone would actually want to trade. I am waiting till i get my Macbook before i sell/trade my desktop for an iMac. I have a question however... How would i get the $800 price on the iMac for education? I am a student, just not at a college. Thanks
Posted 07 July 2006 - 05:17 PM
Simple, put it as pickup. I think discount is for all students
Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:23 AM
How much could i fetch for a fine specimin such as this? Im putting it in a modded G5 case within the next 2 wks. So it'll look and run almost like a G5. Sweet huh? Or should i just keep it and buy a 20" ACD and run it like a G5?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users