Finally ==> Fully Working Conexant HD Audio Kext ;)

Moh_vista

14 posts in this topic

Finaly Guys .... after hard searching and working for 4 days

It is the fully conexant HD Audio Kext with all features ( internal speakers , Mic )

and ur mac will sense the mic (( fully working ))

I tried it on Lenovo G550 Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard )

the hardware ID ====> Conexant Cx20561 HD Audio builtin on Intel Centrino Motherboard .

Installation :

Just extract the zipped file and copy the content

then go to system/library/extension and paste it there

make replace if ur mac asked to

restart ur PC .

Congratulations guys from Egypt !!!! -_-:blink:

Conexant_CX20561_0x14f15051.zip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is the fully conexant HD Audio Kext with all features ( internal speakers , Mic )

the hardware ID ====> Conexant Cx20561 HD Audio builtin on Intel Centrino Motherboard .

Installation :

restart ur PC .

Congratulations guys from Egypt !!!! ;);)

Hi Moh_vista Thank you verymuch. i waiting cx20561 kext a long time. your kext is work great all of functions. but i have KP some time at boot and it not have a sound after sleep and it run on 32bit only. so today i try to edit my voodoohda from you dump code for int.mic,ext.mic and auto switch output. it work great and work after sleep too, except HDMi and DIGI out.

I edit from VoodooHDA V. 0.2.53

VoodooHDA.kext.zip

Hey all ..

You have to remove any installed audio kests or installation and then apply the kext as i wrote in

top of this topic .

Thanks goldcity for your work .. and i will give it a try and results :)

Finaly ..

I Tried this kext with 10.6 ===> Worked Great.

10.6.2 ===> Didnt work . ;)

Hope this help ..

• 3 weeks later...

i noticed you didnt tell anyone to repair their permissions before they reboot, if your permissions are not set right this driver could possibly not load and wouldnt work, might wanna let people know that, just copy and pasting kexts into s/l/e is bad unless you repair the permissions

Installation :

restart ur PC .

Congratulations guys from Egypt !!!! ;):P

Hi,

I have recently buy new lenovo g550. Now i am trying to install mac os then not able find the drive to install mac os. I have a iMac so can i use its DVD to install mac? i have tried iDeneb then also try by BOOT-KABYL-BUMBY.iso but failed.

So can you please help me? I really need someone's help. Can you please show me how did you install mac os? I am trying to install leophard os.

Thanks,

Dipen

Hi Guys,

Can you please help me ? My audio input is not working.

I am using AppleHDA.kext & HDAenabler.kext files.

Here are my spec.

Intel High Definition Audio:

Device ID: 0x102802AA

Audio ID: 12

Available Devices:

Microphone:

Connection: Internal

Speaker:

Connection: Internal

Microphone:

Connection: 1/8 inch Jack

Thanks & waiting for your reply,.

Look man u have to download snowosx universal leopard version 3.5 (Dont tell me where :) )

after that u have to make new fully empty drive with HFS format by Paragon partition manager 2010 ( I am sure it can ) then try ur installation

Finally ur disc of the iMac cant help u in ur lenovo G550

waiting for ur steps :)

Hi,

I have recently buy new lenovo g550. Now i am trying to install mac os then not able find the drive to install mac os. I have a iMac so can i use its DVD to install mac? i have tried iDeneb then also try by BOOT-KABYL-BUMBY.iso but failed.

So can you please help me? I really need someone's help. Can you please show me how did you install mac os? I am trying to install leophard os.

Thanks,

Dipen

• 2 weeks later...

None of the solutions here work with the Conexant Cx20551 "Waikiki" (Vendor-ID 14F1, Device-ID 5047).

I would very very much appreciate if you would help me with the very last step I am stuck with, which is sound on internal speakers (already works with Azalia so DSDT is modded fine).

Please look by here, all necessary infos are there, too.

Thank you,

Bux

PS: I think nobody should work for free and am totally willing to mail $20 or so via PayPal to whoever can solve this riddle for or with me - YES!

Hi Moh_vista Thank you verymuch. i waiting cx20561 kext a long time. your kext is work great all of functions. but i have KP some time at boot and it not have a sound after sleep and it run on 32bit only. so today i try to edit my voodoohda from you dump code for int.mic,ext.mic and auto switch output. it work great and work after sleep too, except HDMi and DIGI out.

I edit from VoodooHDA V. 0.2.53

I try your kext but the internal mic doesn't work ?

dump:

dump.txt

• 1 month later...