Need help for reseting

6 posts in this topic

Hello, i have a mac mini and my go (gigas octet) staying are vey low, so i want reset my computer but think you it's good a idea? All my programms will be reset (Microsoft Word, Content Barrier X...)?

Have you another solution for delete Go? Like delete old set-up (but i don't where are they)

Thank you to help me and to give me a solution!

Sorry for my english, i live in france.

Hello, i have a mac mini and my go (gigas octet) staying are vey low, so i want reset my computer but think you it's good a idea? All my programms will be reset (Microsoft Word, Content Barrier X...)?

Have you another solution for delete Go? Like delete old set-up (but i don't where are they)

Thank you to help me and to give me a solution!

Sorry for my english, i live in france.

1. What's "Go"?

2. Content Barrier restricts internet traffic by filtering content. It will slow your web down a bit.

3. Reinstalling will erase all of your programs like Word, etc...

If you are trying to delete just one app - like "Go" (although I don't know what that is) - then you might look at AppZapper. It uninstalls all the small files left by an application.

(I hope that was what you were asking. If you need more help in french, ask in our Non-English forum! :D)

go is gigaoctets, si if i delette my computer i have to re-buy all my programms?

Depends on how it got on your computer to begin with? Did you install the program from CD? Did you "borrow" it from a co-worker? Buy it online? (if so, save the installer to CD before you erase it!!!)

Print out any install codes you need... Be sure you have all your files backed up (burnt to CD or on an external Firewire drive, etc.)

If you aren't sure... don't do it yet.