iWork'09 showing white screen instead

sKiZZiT

7 posts in this topic

My current setup is this: HP EliteBook 8530w w/ VMware Player 3.0 w/ Mac OS X 10.6.2 I have VMware Tools installed, and I got sound, internet, and full resolution of 1920x1200x32 on my guest Mac OS X 10.6.2 running perfectly fine.

The issues... Graphics is choppy, and worst of all, iWork'09 shows a white screen on the workplace on the right. Please see attached screenshot

Profiler.jpgKeynote.jpg

Pages.jpg

• 1 month later...
No, I have not, but I would prefer to solve it by enabling my FX 770 M. Anyone?

i've got the exact same problem on my eeepc 1000H running SL 10.6.2

I have iwork09 installed and am also getting the white screens.

i have the feeling not i might be missing some kexts to unleash all the graphic power the gma950 has to offer...right now i am running on appleintelgma950.kext only..

i've got the exact same problem on my eeepc 1000H running SL 10.6.2

I have iwork09 installed and am also getting the white screens.

i have the feeling not i might be missing some kexts to unleash all the graphic power the gma950 has to offer...right now i am running on appleintelgma950.kext only..

VMware uses a virtual video card not the machine's actual hardware. The drivers for the VMware SVGAII adapter do not support QE/CI and so any products that use that won't work. There is a 3rd party driver but no work has been done on it for 3 months and it won't fix your problem. So sorry there is currently no solution.

• 9 months later...

I've got the same problem. I have installed Snow Leopard using iAtkos. And everything works fine most of the time, except the iStuff (iWork and iLife). Currently I too, have the AppleIntelGMA950.kext installed, and can see nothing but a white screen where my pattern should be.

Has there been a solution found yet? I would really appreciate if someone would help me.

Thanks in advance...

• 1 year later...