• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

osmano807

osmano807

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
There is already a download of the final version on the Internet? I do not want build 10A432, but the exact copy of the original DVD. Already exists? I looked in the most likely and not found.

I'm not asking for the links, I only ask you to inform me if there is already for download. (But if you want to pass them ...)

(Online translator sucks ...)

nonne9

nonne9

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

There is already a download of the final version on the Internet? I do not want build 10A432, but the exact copy of the original DVD. Already exists? I looked in the most likely and not found.

I'm not asking for the links, I only ask you to inform me if there is already for download. (But if you want to pass them ...)

(Online translator sucks ...)

10A432 IS the retail version

:unsure:

iRipper

iRipper

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
Buy it and support Apple :unsure:

bigpoppa206

bigpoppa206

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts
$29? You can dig up $29! I agree, support Apple. This isn't like when they asked us for $129 for Leopard.

osmano807

osmano807

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Ok, but how I'm going to buy in Brazil? Here will only be released in September, maybe later! And with a much higher price than the simple conversion of U.S. dollars for real.

Konami®

Konami®

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 956 posts
Guys, I bought mine with Amazon, they have free shipping and not taxes for only $25 dollars if you live in the states.

osmano807

osmano807

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
If I install 10A432, can I upgrade to 10.6.1 (or other) without problems, or needs of retail?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy