• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

afiser

afiser

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
the is the only thing keeping me from using snow full time because all of my files are on an external hdd formatted in NTFS. but anyway, has anyone found a way for NTFS_3g or similar to work in snow under -x64 mode? i tried using -x32, and ntfs_3g worked, but my network kext fails to load for whatever reason and that isn't going to work for me. any help would be great.

Guest: easysleazy_*

Guest: easysleazy_*
  • Guests

the is the only thing keeping me from using snow full time because all of my files are on an external hdd formatted in NTFS. but anyway, has anyone found a way for NTFS_3g or similar to work in snow under -x64 mode? i tried using -x32, and ntfs_3g worked, but my network kext fails to load for whatever reason and that isn't going to work for me. any help would be great.

Try this and tell us if your successful

tinyurl.com/paragonntfs

64 bit is garbage anyway. Dont bother with it because it is only useful if you have 32gb :shock: of RAM. That is impossible. Unless you run a MEGA server. This is what Apple has said.

curlyboy

curlyboy

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
paragon works just fin and dandy

afiser

afiser

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
paragon doesn't work in -x64. like i said, i would use -x32 but like i said, my patched IONetworkingFamily.kext fails to load under 32.

mykmarinas

mykmarinas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Ive tried paragon for ntfs and it works just fine.

afiser

afiser

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
when i used it, it had similar results to that of nfts_3g. it made my NTFS drive unmountable.

AndreaGalileo

AndreaGalileo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

paragon works just fin and dandy

Not for me in 64bit. The NTFS.kext (from paragon) won't load into a 64bit kernel. This is obviously normal. We have to wait for an official update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy