Up N Running

4 posts in this topic

Ok after all day since 6am this morning its now 7:18 pm new york time i have snow leopard running in 32 bit mode 64 bit hung every time 32 bit did the same after booting to desktop couldnt figure out why installed nvenabler restarted and video working fine funny thing is i have a dvi to hdmi cable and in display it lists 1080p as my connection plus all the other resolutions including 720p 1080i that my samsung 24 lcd monitor supports i checked about this mac under hardware its ok dont know how to do a screen capture audio alc662 doesnt work even though about this mac shows it under built in audio i will have to remember the steps i took to get it all working i followed different guides was about to give up and here i am everything is fine using belkin usb 54g wireless installed driver and it works

Ok after all day since 6am this morning its now 7:18 pm new york time i have snow leopard running in 32 bit mode 64 bit hung every time 32 bit did the same after booting to desktop couldnt figure out why installed nvenabler restarted and video working fine funny thing is i have a dvi to hdmi cable and in display it lists 1080p as my connection plus all the other resolutions including 720p 1080i that my samsung 24 lcd monitor supports i checked about this mac under hardware its ok dont know how to do a screen capture audio alc662 doesnt work even though about this mac shows it under built in audio i will have to remember the steps i took to get it all working i followed different guides was about to give up and here i am everything is fine using belkin usb 54g wireless installed driver and it works

Take a breath, use voodoohda for your alc662.

And here is how to screen capture

1. To capture the entire desktop, press Command-Shift-3. The screen shot will be automatically saved as a PNG file on your desktop.
  2. To copy the entire desktop, press Command-Control-Shift-3. The screen shot will be placed on your clipboard for you to paste into another program.
  3. To capture a portion of the desktop, press Command-Shift-4. A cross-hair cursor will appear and you can click and drag to select the area you wish to capture. When you release the mouse button, the screen shot will be automatically saved as a PNG file on your desktop. (The file is saved as PDF in Mac OS 10.3 and earlier.)
  4. To capture a specific application window, press Command-Shift-4, then press the Spacebar. The cursor will change to a camera, and you can move it around the screen. As you move the cursor over an application window, the window will be highlighted. The entire window does not need to be visible for you to capture it. When you have the cursor over a window you want to capture, just click the mouse button and the screen shot will be saved as a PNG file on your desktop. (The file is saved as PDF in Mac OS 10.3 and earlier.)