Red Bull's Secret Energy Ingredient Revealed

Technobob

4 posts in this topic

It's just tiny trace due to the use of real coca-extract that has been cleared or cocaine. Geman authorities looked into the subject in-depth, and while it remains banned, said there is no health risk, and the traces will never have any effect on you - because they really are just traces.

the german authoritys are {censored}ed up and braindead.the only thing i can imagine is that coca cola is behind that campaign because they would lose a little bit of market share with red bull cola on sale.

the argumentation that something containing a substance listed in the betäubungsmittelgesetz (drug banning law) could never be a comestible is faulty because poppy seed products are absolutly no problem, and they all contain traces of opiate. but i actually wouldn't be suprised if they will ban them next. dickheads, like there are no other problems, no one wanted them in office to do such {censored}.

Well, it's the law. Maybe it'll be revised... Thing is that Red-Bull coke is the most natural coke out there (clear-cut case of brand-image mismatch with the product design, if you ask me - who knows?), so the doses are higher. So a revision might well be a good idea... Thing is that up to now, no product showed this problem (even tho I sometimes wondered about those weed-beers that taste like beer that has been run thru a barn...).