• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ifrit05

ifrit05

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
Im trying to improve my script where it feches the intro movie and song when you first start your mac. This is what i have down:

do shell script cp -r /System/Library/CoreServices/Setup_Assistant.app/Contents/Resources/TransitionSection.bundle/Contents/Resources/intro-sound.mp3 Desktop

it keeps giving me errors....

any help?

hoyanf

hoyanf

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Im trying to improve my script where it feches the intro movie and song when you first start your mac. This is what i have down:

do shell script cp -r /System/Library/CoreServices/Setup_Assistant.app/Contents/Resources/TransitionSection.bundle/Contents/Resources/intro-sound.mp3 Desktop

it keeps giving me errors....

any help?

Guess you'd have to do like this

do shell script "cp /System/Library/CoreServices/Setup_Assistant.app/Contents/Resources/TransitionSection.bundle/Contents/Resources/intro-sound.mp3 Desktop" with Administrators privilege

You only need to use "-r" when the item you'd want to copy in recursive (e.g. directory with subfolders item's)

ifrit05

ifrit05

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
Thanks, but now it says this...

cp: /System/Library/CoreServices/Setup_Assistant.app/Contents/Resources/TransitionSection.bundle/Contents/Resources/intro-sound.mp3: No such file or directory

?

I think i might give up.... lol.

MacMeFive

MacMeFive

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
maybe you should began with this ../

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy