Please Can Someone Help Me

AppleGirl

2 posts in this topic

Hey Insanelymac!

I haven't been on here in a long while! But I really need someone's help :P

I've been using 95% of all my free time the last two weeks trying to get my computer up and running again, I've gotten everything working except Quartz Extreme setup

My Video graphics/memory are:

Video Graphics NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 Video Memory 128MB discrete + 128MB shared

I've used the IOProbe change number thing to try and fix it, I've tried Natit.kext and NVInjectGO.kext and pretty much all. I Guess what I'm asking is is do I need a clean install or does that even affect anything? What do I need to do to get it fixed :|

Hey Insanelymac!

I haven't been on here in a long while! But I really need someone's help :P

I've been using 95% of all my free time the last two weeks trying to get my computer up and running again, I've gotten everything working except Quartz Extreme setup

My Video graphics/memory are:

Video Graphics NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 Video Memory 128MB discrete + 128MB shared

I've used the IOProbe change number thing to try and fix it, I've tried Natit.kext and NVInjectGO.kext and pretty much all. I Guess what I'm asking is is do I need a clean install or does that even affect anything? What do I need to do to get it fixed :happymac:

Try installing NVinject.kext, add device id in NVDAResman.kext, NVDANV40HAL.kext and NVinject.kext.