• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

doggyworld

doggyworld

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Ok.. I broke down and got a new Macbook Aluminum. I've had various Hackintoshes and an Intel Mac Mini and I never thought I'd spend the cash on a Macbook since they're kind of expensive, but the latest Macbook is just soooooo well built and the 9400m just threw me over the edge. :D It's so nice. I've been using Ubuntu for pretty much the past 2 years and I still consider myself more of a Windows user than a Mac... but maybe that'll change now. :)

A few questions I have for Mac owners, what applications do you install and use? And also, do you guys use a screen protector on it?

Synaesthesia

Synaesthesia

InsanelyMacaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
Sounds cool. My favourite apps are Pixelmator, VMWare Fusion 2, Adium, iPhoto, Reason and...many more!

Check out the sticky threads at the top of this thread - lots of cool Appz.

SpeedfreaK

SpeedfreaK

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
i suggest VLC for all your movie files, get bittyrant for you torrents and get a full version of iwork 08 instead of f*cking office, because it's just to damn slow on a mac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy