I love Summer the girl

Hillin

8 posts in this topic

==WHAT'S UP?=====

I'm in love with a girl. This must be a perfect thing because I think she, somehow, likes me too. There is only one problem which acts as a trouble, that is, she is 3 years older than me.

I don't know if there are any differences in your country, but I'm here in China, the lovers are generally not blessed if the girl is older than the boy. This makes her somehow a little difficult to accept me.

But I can't let her slip.

==WHAT AM I DOING?=====

Could you help me please? I want to send her an album, on each page there is one (or more) person holding an paper, which says I'm loving her. I wish this album would have 99 pages. It will be her Christmas gift.

==HOW CAN YOU HELP?=====

This may seems like a little complex, but in fact you can handle it easily. The steps are:

- At first, you need a blank paper. An A4 paper is the best choice.

- Write down "Summer, Hillin loves you" with a pen that is as thick/bold as possible. The name "Summer" is spelled S-U-M-M-E-R, while "Hillin" is "H-I-L-L-I-N". Sure you can express this idea in another way, it's up to you. Then, write down your name (nickname is okay), and where are you(e.g. Quebec, Canada). We have some examples here(there will be some Chinese text but it doesn't matter if you are just going to take a look at the photos):http://www.douban.com/event/album/12516604/

- If it is possible, take this paper to a landmark around you. Hold the paper and take a photo with it. I wish the text on the paper can be read clearly, so please be careful, it is better not to use the flashlight, and do not face a highlight.

If it is not very convenient to do so, take the photo indoors is okay. It is better to put some other things into the photo, do not leave the paper alone.

If you don't like your face appearing in the photo, you can take a mask(...), or do some process using Photoshop.

- The final step, send me the photo via e-Mail, since it is not very easy to send a real mail. My e-Mail is i.am.hillin@gmail.com.

==WHAT CAN YOU GET FROM ME?=====

- Thanks, which may seem to be useless. I will thank you and pray for all your family with pleasure.

- Since to print such an album will cost more than 100 RMB (~15 USD), it is not affordable if I'm going to send it to everyone of you. But I can send you a PDF version (via e-Mail) of it after it is made.

Many thanks, again.

More information(Chinese): http://www.douban.com/event/10351946/

This is a pretty neat idea. But if you try to screw me, I will hunt you down and tear you apart!!!

...Just kidding about the tearing apart thing. :D

lol for your joke^^

But I cannot really understand what you are talking about... sorry for my terrible English.

Thank you very much StinMac and Kate, your cat is pretty lovely ^_^

However, could you please tell me where are you from?

Sure! I updated the photo!

StiCMAN

lol for your joke^^

But I cannot really understand what you are talking about... sorry for my terrible English.

Thank you very much StinMac and Kate, your cat is pretty lovely ^_^

However, could you please tell me where are you from?