Colour banding

macprodan

30 posts in this topic

Nvidia EFI works also for Nvidia Gefore GO 7300 to resolve colour branding.

I'm sorry, but would you mind writing the instructions or linking the instructions on how to get this working? I got the proper NvidiaEFI.kext and loaded it in, but it says "installed improperly" after I reboot.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi!

I also got a problem with the colours my hackintosh is showing - especially my finder icon looks sick :P

It's too much yellow and red is "lost"... .

I used iDeneb 1.5.7 with NVdarwin 1.2.5

Graphics Card is a nVidia Geforce 7600 GS (128 MB) - Core Image and Quartz Extreme are supported, every resolution is supported and works. Connected via DVI-VGA -> 19" CRT, same problem with a 15" TFT (VGA) - I haven't tested a DVI-device yet.

Anyone got an idea?

Greetz

isch220

post-408026-1249320429_thumb.png

• 11 months later...

I just wanted to bump this...

I have this color banding issue. Installed using iDeneb 10.5.8 (10.5.6 + combo update for 10.5.8). I'm using NVinjectGo.kext and LaptopDisplay.kext. I have tried with other driver combinations, but i'm still unable to get rid of the banding.

Also, the banding is there booting with any installation DVDs, as well as in Leopard with no Nvidia drivers installed, so even with the VESA drivers i'm having this problem.

I'ts really frustrating... Besides this, my Leopard installation is flawless :censored2:

Anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks!