Finally Working! GMA950 CI/QE and Resolutions

JSn1™

37 posts in this topic

I just tried these and had no luck, still shows up in my system profiler as no kext loaded. I installed using Kext Helper b7, could I be doing something wrong here?

Heres a Screen

post-124796-1222888423_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
Hi everone:

I finally got to work GMA950 with Resolutions and CI/QE in Leopard 10.5.5 and 10.5.4.

I will release a package installer, it is almost ready.

Just, I need someone to create an Apple like background for the installer

using my Avatar Logo (you can take from here

<<<<< ), it must be placed in the bottom left corner, not too big not to small.

Please install the Kexts using kexthelper and reboot.

There is a bit of mouse tearing, a bit less than other versions, I will continue to

investigate this issue.

glad to report this is working, except with a bit of cursor tearing i noticed in itunes (under heavy cpu usage, i think)

thanks a LOT! i have been trying to get gma950 to work for days with several "drivers", this is what i needed :)

gateway mx6961h laptop with iDeneb 10.5.5 release:

intel 3945 not working (jalavoui's drivers seem too unstable, not willing to break my install)

zydas usb wlan working

intel gma950 working (with this driver: quartz and everything, though with a bit of mouse tearing)

sigmatel 9250 working with taruga's hda patcher (great work!)

firewire usb PATA and SATA also working

ethernet not working (appleyukon works under tiger only)

• 2 weeks later...

ooooh thanks JSn1™ and spclffred both of your drivers work with my laptop dell e1405, i have been trying all day long to get this.........

i recomend to the e1405 users to test that drivers....

in my laptop now work the CI/QE and resolution change and NO artifacts at all. my device id is 0x27a2 and i'm running ideneb 10.5.5.

gracias a todos jejeee me ha ayudado mucho, ahora puedo ver con detalle las animaciones y demas...!

:-)

Ok im using the kexts from 9f23 installer, with an older version of the framebuffer but again everything works. Not fragments i can change resolution. And gl, qe, ci are working.

picture1kj0.th.pngthpix.gif

Download attacthment and give it a try. Problably this is what the original poster is using.

Works well !!! Thanks