• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

comatron

comatron

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
STATUS: Sound (Line AND Speakers) WORKING (but no MIC/LINE IN)

http://ipis-osx.wiki..._sound_tutorial

its a temporary solution via azalia drivers + a custom tray app to switch output devices. applehda is still in progress and those guys WILL do it. its the most extensive hda developing since tarugas work. so respect the guys making this all possible.

sybrand

sybrand

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

That's what I thought might be loading. AppleAzaliaAudio does work at least to get sound out of speakers and headphones. No inputs but it's a start! Check out this forum post for instructions to turn the sound on and some scripts to automate the process of turning sound on at boot and when coming out of sleep http://ipis-osx.wiki...ternal-speakers . THE ALC269 IS SILENT NO MORE! We're still working on AppleHDA.kext for the ALC269 in hopes of getting everything working but at least we have sound out the speakers for now!

Toonces

any progress ppl?

WinSucks_4ever

WinSucks_4ever

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
Guys

Enjoy!

Its allready patched!

Internal Speakers works!

PS: If u sleep ur Mac, the sond wont work, sleel trying to figure out how to solve this

Give it a try

Attached Files

undercoveralien

undercoveralien

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Guys

Enjoy!

Its allready patched!

Internal Speakers works!

PS: If u sleep ur Mac, the sond wont work, sleel trying to figure out how to solve this

Give it a try

Thanks dude, this worked for me.

(after install + restart, remember to check that internal speakers is selected in sound options in system preferences)

alol

alol

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Thanks dude, this worked for me.

(after install + restart, remember to check that internal speakers is selected in sound options in system preferences)

Hi, I'm having little problem here. I have got asus n51 whic also has the ALC269 audio but when I try to install your kext (trough the kext helper) I'll get the Kernel Panic :) Is it possible to have alc269 working on my asus n51 ?

darel60

darel60

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi everyone..
I bought new asus eee notebook two days back and i need some good looking skin on it. So i have searched a lot regarding this and came through a website http://www.decalskin.com/ ,
Is this website is really good in providing eee pc skin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy