i have a 10.4.3 install cd
what can i do to extract the kext from it

dojo pros

dojo pros

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
anyone email me the IONetworkingFamily.kext 10.4.3 file please? email is dojo.pros@gmail.com

h von h

h von h

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi,

could someone send me the .kext file to hhhumbert [@t] gmail [dot] com?

thx in advance!

BadMonkey

BadMonkey

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 27 posts
I'll try to seed this IONetwork*.kext later on tonight - PST timezone. No promises. though, if I can find my 10.4.3 DVD. :)

Billmaster

Billmaster

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Please someone E-mail me! Billmaster20@gmail.com
There are no seeds and links down!

hasseg

hasseg

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
There seem to be no seeds for the torrent, have been trying to get it for several days now. If anyone could send me this kext it would be extremely appreciated. Thank you!

ali.rantakari ATSYMBOL gmail.com

U.C.

U.C.

The Leopard Roars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Interests:Everything Apple, Computers, Movies
OH for gods sake, upload it to rapidshare. I am too lazy to get my DVD , and get the kext, put the DVD back and finally upload it.

JaS

JaS

InsanelyMac Legend

• Gurus
  • 1,487 posts
the 10.4.3 ionetworking kext is on every iso,just mount it and use pacifist to open the osinstall.mpkg,then do a find for ionetworking , take the one out of the patches not from essentials.pkg.

squimmy

squimmy

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Err....I need the 10.4.3 ionetworking kext but I have no idea how to follow the above instructions. My dvd drive doesn't work in os x either, so how can I "mount it"?

I really need that ionetworking.kext, so can someone please please please please please please send it to me(squimmy.squimmy@hotmail.com)?

I would be infinitely grateful!

Thanks!

squimmy

squimmy

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
After a bloody lot of effort, i've got the dvd reader up and managed to actually get pacafist to my mac partition. Unfortunately, I had no idea what file you mean me to select. I'm using your 10.4.7 iso repack. I have an amd 64 3200+.

please help, I have spent many hours on this and hearing all the success stories from everyone else is really starting to annoy me!

Thanks.

dinorex

dinorex

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
would you please email that IONetworkingFamily.kext to me at

rex dot dino at gmail dot com

really thanks..... if possible (since I am just a re-starter on playing mac again now... :) )

zWhiteTigerz

zWhiteTigerz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes! All of you are so kind.And please send me this file...Thank you very much.
My email address is LonelyKnight_1991@yahoo.com
Thanks again!

afireinside

afireinside

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Sorry to bump this, but I've been looking for IOUSBFamily.kext from 10.4.3 for a while now, the extensions aren't on TPB anymore and the only torrent I've found has zero seeds. So if anybody has it, can you pleeeeease send it to my email? (thewhitesilence@gmail.com) Thanks ;)

Jappie

Jappie

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
You can try the offical Intel 10.4.3 update from Apple. Maybe that package has the kexts. (open the package with the programm called Pacifist)

afireinside

afireinside

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Unfortunately the only 10.4.3 update I was able to find was for PPC systems. I tried using the kext from there and wasn't able to boot into OS X (duh,) so I had to reinstall. Do you have a link to the update for Intel?

Dylan Dukes

Dylan Dukes

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Argh...tried Demon, the bay, and some other private sites...
Nooooo seeds!!! If someone has the 10.4.3 IONetworkingFamily.kext could you pleeeeease upload it somewhere?!?! Or send it to my email (rugabu at g-mail dot com)
Thanks

I need that too! I'm getting a hackintosh system setup too.

I'm doing it on a Dell Inspiron B130, 2 GB. of RAM, 30GB. HDD. I have collected all the patches, Kexts, and everything else besides the IONetworkfamily.kext from 10.4.3 and I need it so I can get iTunes working and also use ethernet. Please email me it! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy