Howto: Syncrosoft License Control Center Installation

melino

9 posts in this topic

Problem: Syncrosoft License Control Center* recognizes that something is wrong with your Mac version and says: "This software cannot be installed on this computer".

Solution: Use an older 10.4 installation and install it there. Than copy "License Control Center" from "Applications" to your 10.5 system as well as the folders "Syncrosoft" and "Syncrosoft Soft-eLicenser" from "Library/Application Support".

(Or just message me and I will send you the files.)

After that, you can use "Syncrosoft License Control Center" on you 10.5.x Hackintosh.

* USB Dongle protection managemant software used by Steinberg and Korg e.g.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

I have a problem with snow leopard and the syncro'soft driver... When I try to install it, I have this message "this software can't be installed on this computer". I can install an old version (osx 10.2) but not the last..

I tried to copy/paste an previous install of the driver (was under 10.5.7) but doesn't match..

Any ideas ?

Thanks !

Strange.. the installer worked fine under my OSX 10.5.7 retails... Won't work under OSX 10.6 retail, and now, I just try to install it under a distrib Ipc X86 10.5.6 and it doesn't work.... (it's the same pc)

I try to edit the smbios like a real mac but doesn't work..

• 10 months later...

There is a WAY easier method to bypass the system check... just copy the eLicenserControl.pkg file to another location, right-click to show package contents, and DELETE the files InstallationCheck and InstallationCheck_Script.sh .

Close the window and run the patched package installer, should work fine. Simple like that.