unlocker209-unofficial.zip 2.0.9 (Unofficial)

File Information

• Rate File: * * * * * 4 Votes
  • Submitted: Sep 30 2017 12:23 AM
  • Last Updated: Sep 30 2017 12:23 AM
  • File Size: 12.37MB
  • Views: 10645
  • Downloads: 2,616

Download unlocker209-unofficial.zip 2.0.9 (Unofficial)

vmware unlocker

This version of VMware Unlocker is modified to support VMware Workstation 14. It has not undergone extensive testing, but from the little I have used it, it appears to be working properly on VMware Workstation 14.

The original VMware Unlocker is available here: http://www.insanelym...e/339-unlocker/

The changes that were made to the code to enable this patcher to work are available here: http://www.insanelym...er-2/?p=2503855. Other than this change, only the install scripts and the patcher exe for Windows was modified.

What's New in Version 2.0.9 (Unofficial) (See full changelog)

• Based off of the original VMWare unlocker (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/339-unlocker/)

Well at least the entry for creating a new macOS VM from ISO is there. I'm in the middle of DLing a Yosemite 10.10.3 app to create a new ISO & test it. I've been creating new Mac VMs in 12.5.7 in my W8.1 Pro to launch in my W10 LTSB & Pro, with VMWare WKSTN 14 installed, multiboots as a workaround. Thanks David-B for taking up donk's development. I wish you the best!

Unlocker_2.09_unofficial.png

Clean installing Yosemite 10.10 AOK with no changes in virtualHW.version = "14", efi firmware, Guild boot. Kewl not using mbr as I did in the earlier dayz, All in Workstation 14 with the unlocker 2.09.

Installing High Sierra takes way to long for this test with the file format change, so will getta round TUIT later.

Well at least the entry for creating a new macOS VM from ISO is there. I'm in the middle of DLing a Yosemite 10.10.3 app to create a new ISO & test it. I've been creating new Mac VMs in 12.5.7 in my W8.1 Pro to launch in my W10 LTSB & Pro, with VMWare WKSTN 14 installed, multiboots as a workaround. Thanks David-B for taking up donk's development. I wish you the best!

Unlocker_2.09_unofficial.png

Clean installing Yosemite 10.10 AOK with no changes in virtualHW.version = "14", efi firmware, Guild boot. Kewl not using mbr as I did in the earlier dayz, All in Workstation 14 with the unlocker 2.09.

Installing High Sierra takes way to long for this test with the file format change, so will getta round TUIT later.

I'm glad it's working for you. As for taking over Donk's project, that remains to be seen. While I did assemble this distribution, I didn't really do anything beyond that. I wasn't even the one who made the changes. I just took the changes and simplified their use. I have contacted Donk about taking over the project, but I am not sure if I am knowledgeable enough to do so.

thanks for mod

high sierra clean install with nvme/efi/hw14/apfs

finally vmware supports 3200x1800 res

Untitled.jpg

On linux I had to change the line 362 to 'VMware Player 14' in the 14patch.py.

I downloaded the latest darwin.iso from here:

http://softwareupdat....darwin.zip.tar

I can confirm that this version works on Linux with kau's patch.  Thank You!

Another thing I had to do was to set the first "echo" output in "lnx-install.sh" explicit as string:
echo VMware Unlocker 2.0.9 (Unofficial Repack) to echo "VMware Unlocker 2.0.9 (Unofficial Repack)"

Otherwise I had problems with the brackets.

VMware 14. I have an error "Dictionary problem" when I use a physical disk :/ With virtual vmdk disk macOS works fantastic  :)

a2c0888849e24.png

Well unlocker works but VMs installed on previous versions are not working and are stuck in a boot loop. I currently don't have time to check details, but I guess that it is SMC related.

I upgraded from 12 to 14 then tried running 2.0.9 but Apple Mac OS X does not show up for me when creating new vm

VMware 14. I have an error "Dictionary problem" when I use a physical disk :/ With virtual vmdk disk macOS works fantastic  :)

a2c0888849e24.png

Was this an issue with previous unlocker versions as well?

Well unlocker works but VMs installed on previous versions are not working and are stuck in a boot loop. I currently don't have time to check details, but I guess that it is SMC related.

Could you tell me more about your setup? I have not had any problems whatsoever with macOS VMs from previous Workstation versions.

I upgraded from 12 to 14 then tried running 2.0.9 but Apple Mac OS X does not show up for me when creating new vm

This patch should add an option for macOS to the menu. Could you tell me more about your setup? What platform are you using?

• 552 Total Files
  • 13 Total Categories
  • 222 Total Authors
  • 2,775,546 Total Downloads
  • Acer Aspire v5-571PG Latest File
  • kylon Latest Submitter

55 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

18 members, 36 guests, 1 anonymous users

stweff, no0dl, athrowawayjustlikemymac, thidragonfly, viktr, nakrys, atreyu4, ilsondotcom, Rouletabosse, madhusudhan.t, DieKrabbe, aynstayn, dirkm3006, xxxcom, gralmarco, jarrroc, Exill, ralf.

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy